Gone

"What?" I said, baffled as I had never expected him to say that; ever. I suddenly turned to Rye, he expressed pure anger, that I felt it in the room. I was afraid he would attack Mikey, who looked like a frightful puppy. I stood up and I was about to run over to Rye when he stormed out of the apartment and slammed the door behind him.

I looked at Jack and Brooklyn who looked as scared as me, "I'm going after him" I said and began walking towards the door but I stopped when Jack said "Andy you can't go". "Why not? he's my boyfriend and I love him" I yelled, I felt Mikey's heart break when I said that but in that moment I didn't care. I needed to go after Rye so I left the apartment and ran after him.

Brooklyn's POV*
I stared at Mikey in shock as he held his head in his hands. "Why did you say that?" I asked trying to not get mad. "Because it's true" he whimpered revealing tears in his eyes. "But, Andy loves Rye" Jack said gripping my shirt in anxiousness. "I know... I'm so stupid" he mumbled "I supported Randy but the more I saw them together I got jealous".

Andy's POV*
I frantically turned the corner of the street with a little bit of hope that he'd be there, but he wasn't. My heart fell into my stomach. I ran around the entire area till my feet could no longer run anymore. He was nowhere to be seen. After an hour of looking, I went back to the apartment.

I pushed the door open to see Jack and Brook sat together frightened, "where's Mikey?" I asked as I looked around the room. "In the bathroom." Brook responded then looking at me in confusion and worry "where's Rye?". I sighed, fear in my eyes as I said the nightmare like truth...
"He's gone".