Meeting again

Mikey's POV*
The phone hung up and I could no longer hear Ryes voice through the phone. I frowned in confusion, what was that about? I looked over at Andy who had noticed my confused expression. "What?" He asked. "It was Rye. He seemed afraid of where we were? I don't know. It was weird" I replied shaking my head. "Oh, okay" Andy said looking over at the shirts.

I walked away from the area where Andy was and ended up getting lost in the middle of the shop. Because I was surrounded by items I didn't want, I decided to check the time. I pulled out my phone from my pocket while I tried to find Andy again. I hadn't realised I wasn't watching where I was going till I walked into someone.

I looked down at the person I'd stupidly walked into and grabbed her hand to pull her off the ground. "I'm so sorry" I said before realising who it was. "Mikey?" She frowned. "Yeah! It's so great to see you!" I said smiling joyfully.

"Oh my god I never thought this would happen. I was wishing we would meet again" she exclaimed before realising what she'd said. "Urm, I didn't - sorry" she stuttered awkwardly. "I wished we'd meet too" I smiled. "Really?" She said confused, tilting her head to the side. "Yeah" I said confidently.

"Hey! Elise! We need to go to that shop across- oh" a girl said approaching us with another girl walking beside her. "This is Mikey" Elise said turning to face their surprised faces. "Hi" I said nervously. "Is this the one you've been talking about?" The other girl said without trying to even whisper. "Shut it" Elise snapped, scared. I blushed and smiled.

"Anyway, this is Lucy and Kylah" she said going fully red in the flame as the girls giggled. "Yeah... we're gonna go..." Elise said, starting to walk away. I speedily remembered that I needed her number, so I called out her name. She looked back at me as I walked closer towards her, "Can I have your number? I forgot to ask last time". "Yeah! Uh, I mean, sure" she tried to recover from the excitement.

I started typing in her number into my phone as she said it to me. Afterwards, I started walking away, and as I did I heard giggling in excitement from behind me; which made me smile. I found Andy and he asked me while I was smiling like I had just been giver sweets, so I told him about how I found her again.

Rye's POV*
It's not the right time. At least not yet. I want to, but if I do it too soon it could ruin everything. Why is it so hard to do this?