Feelings

I awoke from my long nap to see Mikey and Rye sat the sofa doing a Tik Tok live, "look everyone Andy is finally awake!" Mikey exaggerates, flipping the camera onto me. I covered my face with the blanket until the camera was off me. I stood up, my feet trembling, and made my way to the kitchen to make a cup of tea to wake me up. "Do you boys want one?" I asked. I unison the replied "yeah".

While I was making the tea, I was listening to the conversation Mikey and Rye where having with the Roadies. I looked over and saw that everyone was typing 'Randy'. I handed them both their teas and sat beside Rye. "Why is everyone saying Randy?" I asked, Mikey looked over at me and said, "because I was telling the Roadies about how close you and Rye have got lately". He smirked and I rolled my eyes at him.
"Oh, shut up Mikey" Rye said, wrapping his arms around me and kissing my cheek. "You should be a couple" Mikey said. Soon after the comments flooded with yes/couple/Randy.

After the live ended Mikey asked "why are you two not together already?". "We're just friends" Rye said with me sat in his lap; his hands running through my hair. Mikey soon left the room and me and Rye continued to sit together on the sofa. I felt safe in his arms, we are just friends, but I do enjoy cuddling with him.

Later that day, I was sat with Brook and Jack, they were liking some of the Roadies posts on Instagram. They looked so cute together; I ship Jacklyn. I was across the room from them, staring at the floor. "Are you okay Andy?" Jack asked me. "Yeah" I speedily said, looking up at him and Brook. They carried on staring at me in a concerned way, so I left the room. I threw myself onto my bed and sighed. Before I knew it, I fell asleep.