Date

The next day.
When I woke up and saw Brook and Jack making out in the kitchen, "erm morning" I groaned. They broke apart in embarrassment "morning" they both said. "Where's Rye?" I asked rubbing my eyes to see clearer. "He went with Mikey shopping" Jack said then leading Brook into their bedroom.

After I had stopped feeling sleepy, I heard a prominent knock at the front door. I turned around in confusion and opened the door, it was Rye standing there with Mikey behind him, he had a rose bouquet and a bright smile on his face. "Come on babe we have to get ready for our date" he said happily and handing me the roses. "Well, your ready I just need to get ready" I said skipping away to go get dressed.

After I was done, Rye had ordered the Uber and we were driving to the restaurant. We arrived and got a booth, I sat across from him and I was so happy to have him as my boyfriend. I held his hands across the table and we waited for the waiter. Rye ordered the food and we at it very quickly! "I'll pay" Rye said but I stopped him, "no way, you got me roses and paid for the Uber, I'll pay" I said getting up and paying. I came back and sat beside him in the booth.

"I love you" he said, "I love you too Rye-pie". He kissed me passionately, but not in a hot-sexual way but like an I-love-you-so-much way. He placed his hand on my face as we kissed. We broke apart, "let's get back to the apartment" I said smiling. "Okay". It was a beautiful, romantic date I will always remember.

I fell asleep in his arms that night after watching a movie with him. I awoke the next morning and entered the living room. I saw Rye walking back and forth and Brook and Jack sat nervously on Mikey's bed. "What's going on?" I asked afraid, "someone took a photo of us kissing" Rye said scared. "We always kiss, don't worry" I said standing up, "Andy, you were full on making out" Jack said. "Shit! What are we going to do!" I yelled...