48

"WHAT THE HELL IS SHE DOING HERE?!" Normani yelled.

"Normani, I know you're angry at me but please let me..."

"FUCK YOU DINAH! you don't know shit about how I feel, and why should I LET you do anything huh? Why should I fucking care when you obviously didn't."

Lauren looks toward the car and sees Frankie making his way out and slowly making his way over to them. He looks at Lauren who was looking at him then back to the car, understanding her silent question he mouthed out "her mom's" which Lauren simply nodded to.

"Mani, I'm sorry, I'm sorry for.."

Normani breaks out In hysterics. "You're sorry? WOW! I feel so much better now, thank god that YOU'RE sorry, it's like a weight has been lifted off me and like everything I went through just magically disappeared because YOU'RE SORRY." Normani said sarcastically and with as much bite as she could muster.

Frankie slowly placed his hands on each side of Normani's upper arms and rubbed them up and down soothingly. "Babe... it's going to be okay... breathe."

Normani closes her eyes and did as she was told. After releasing her breath she leans back a little into Frankie so that her back was touching his front and she could lay the back of her head on his chest.

Frankie leaned down and whispered in her ear. "Baby everything is going to be okay, you're okay. I'm here babe, I'm not going anywhere." Normani let out another breath and nodded. He then kissed her on her cheek and then her temple.

After that Normani opens her eyes again and leans away from Frankie's body. She looks over at Dinah who was looking at her and Frankie completely confused and with an expression she couldn't place.

"So, talk. Say what you have to say? And go." Normani said to Dinah, now calmer and with less anger.

Dinah stood still silently watching as Frankie continued to rub Normani's upper arms. Which seemed to be calming her down more and more. "Babe??? What the fuck?! Who, is this dude? Is she dating a fucking dude? The fuck is going on here? She's fucking dating someone what in the hell." Dinah said to herself.

"Hello, I'm waiting!" Normani said impatiently.

Dinah snapped out of her head. "Yeah.. Yeah ok, ok, sorry." Dinah says nervously.

"Normani, I just, I wanted to say that I'm truly sorry for what I did, for leaving without saying anything for just everything I put you through. I just want you to know that I did honestly love you..."

"Well you sure had a funny way of showing it."

"Babe.. let her finish." Frankie said calmly.

Normani nodded and looked at Dinah. "Continue."

Dinah once again was taken back by this. "Okay what the fuck is going on here? Is she really going out with this dude? Who the hell is he? Where the fuck did he come from? How long have they been together did she even wait for me?"

Dinah was once again snapped out of her head when Lauren cleared her throat. She looked at Lauren and Lauren gave her a sympathetic look and motioned her hand telling her to continue.

"I know it felt and looked that way to you Mani but please believe me when I tell you I always loved you, I still love you. I just... I needed to leave. I needed to figure myself out and get better. If I planned on continuing our relationship then I needed to get better. Not just for our relationship but mine and Camila's too. I know I fucked up, I know I caused you so much pain, I could of went about things differently and I should have and for that I'm truly sorry."