24

"Mama..... wake up!" Amelia says as she runs into the room and jumps onto the bed.

"Mmmm.. five more minutes mom."

Amelia starts giggling. " I not your mom, silly!" Amelia says as she lays on Camila's back hugging her.

"Itz me mama.. Wake up!"

Camila yawns loudly as she rolls Amelia off her so she can cuddle her. "Ohhh what a soft and snuggly teddy bear. Thanks mom. I need 10 more minutes now." Camila says as she cuddles Amelia.

Amelia starts laughing at Camila. "Mama! I no teddy bear. It's me Amelia!"

Camila smiles trying her hardest not to laugh. "Oh Amelia is a great name for my new teddy bear."

Amelia starts trying to squirm out of Camila hold. "Mama..... I no teddy bear..! Itz me.. I no teddy, I your baby..." Amelia says sadly believing that Camila really thinks she's a teddy bear.

Once she hears the sadness in Amelias voice she couldn't help but feel bad. So she opens her eyes and starts peppering kisses all over Amelia's face.

"Mama! Mama!" Amelia says as she laughs trying to push Camila away from her. "Mama!! It's me.. it's me!! Your baby!"

Camila stops and fake gasps before she opens her eyes. "Oh your right it is my baby! What are you doing here?"

"I hungee."

"Where's your mommy?"

"Work mama. I wait for you to wake up but you no wake up."

Camila starts to get out of bed. "Oh I'm sorry baby. I must of overslept."

"Is okay mama. I wait for you. But my tummy really hungee and my tummy no wait no mores mama." Amelia jumped off the bed and ran for the door.

"It sound like a dinosaur! It was like grawwlll grawwll grawwwll..!!" Amelia said as she pretend to be a dinosaur.

Camila busting up laughing at Amelia's silliness. Making her way toward the bedroom door where Amelia was. "That's a pretty mean dinosaur you got in that tummy. How about we go feed that thing. Huh? My silly mermaid."

"Yes please!" Amelia said as she started running down to the kitchen.

———————

"MOMMMY!!" Amelia says running to the front door as soon as she hears the front door open.

"Hey baby!!" Lauren says catching Amelia in her arms. "Wow what's with the unicorn outfit?" Lauren says kissing her forehead.

"Me and mama went chopping and now I'm a ukneecorn!"

Lauren started laughing with Amelia in her arms making her way to the kitchen. "So you and mama went shopping and then you magically became a unicorn?"

"Mmmm hmm.. we was walking I seent this." Amelia point to the unicorn hat. "and then I said mama look I'm a ukneecorn."

"She was so cute I couldn't resist buying her a tutu too." Camila says as soon as Lauren and Amelia entered the kitchen. "Hi baby how was work?" Camila said as she walked over to Lauren and gave her a kiss on the lips.

"Mama no kisses in front of me unless you give me kisses too!" Amelia says pouting.

Camila breaks away from the light kiss she was giving Lauren and smiled toward Amelia. "You're right baby I'm sorry." Camila said as she gave Amelia a kiss on the cheek.

"Itz otay mama. Mommy can we watch minions today?"

"Mmmm.. Not tonight babe. me and mama are going out tonight to celebrate."