39

"Amelia baby.." Camila calls from her room.

"Yessss mama!" Amelia says running to her.

"Where did this mermaid come from?" Camila says picking up the mermaid laying next to Juliet sleeping on her bed.

"I gots it for Juliet mama."

"When and how did you get it Melly?"

"Oh.. da udder day when Nana Sinu take me chopping wif her. I ask Nana if we could get it for my sissy cause she's a mermaid too jus like me."

"I see. It's cute baby. why haven't I seen it till now?"

Amelia shrugs. "I no know mama. Mommy seentdid it. She say it was pretty and big. she say it's almost as big as Juliet."

Camila nodded. "It is. but it's cute, just like you." Camila says as she tapped Amelia on the nose.
_______________

"Hey Mani. I need to go grocery shopping. Do you think you can watch Amelia for a bit? Lauren should be home in an hour if i'm not back before she is."

"Yeah, you know she's a piece of cake. she literally just entertains herself."

"Thank you. I'll take Juliet with me. Because I don't want you doing so much moving and lifting."

"Camila i'm sure she'll be fine, you won't even be gone that long."

"Yeah but i'd rather take her. You never know with traffic and all that. atleast with Amelia she doesn't need you like Juliet would."

"Okay. Whatever you say."

"Do you want anything from the store?"

"Well now that you mention it. I'm really craving some pepsi, oh and cheetos, oh and I could totally go for some vanilla ice cream so I can have some with my cherry pie. oh and pickles. Oh, wait.. and some chicken wings."

Camila laughs and writes it down. while Frankie who was sitting next to Normani just shakes his head and smiles at her.

"Camila, How about I go with you. Because I have a feeling Normani is going to call you and request more stuff like she always does with me."

"HEY!" Normani shouts at frankie as she smacks him on the arm playfully. "RUDE! I don't do that!" Normani says pouting.

Both Frankie and Camila laugh. "It's not rude if it's facts" Frankie says as he gets up from the couch.

"It's rude if I say it is and guess what bud. IT IS!" Normani says poking him in his stomach.

"Oh well in that case. I deeply apologize your highness." frankie says as he kneels down on one knee. "Please.. Oh please.. forgive.. I'm truly sorry..." frankies says jokingly. Clasping his hands together and holding them up pleadingly to add some dramatics to it.

Camila smiles as she watches them. She loves how they are together. They're always laughing and joking around. He always makes sure Normani is comfortable. when her feet or ankles are swollen he always massages them and makes sure she keeps them elevated.

When he leaves work and comes over he always brings her food and her daily pie. He even brings food for Camila and Amelia too.

He turned out to be a really great guy. And has become a great friend not only to Normani but all of them. Will was especially grateful to finally have another guy in the group.

Normani sighs dramatically. "Oh... I don't know... I don't know if I can forgive such a thing." Normani says in a dramatic voice, raising the back of her hand to her forehead as she does.