22

During dress shopping Clara texted Lauren telling her which Hotel they booked for them to stay in and Sinu also texted in the group chat that she was able to get the wedding chapel booked at 6:30. Clara already checked in for them at the hotel all she has to do is give them her name and she'd get the key. They also told her that they would meet her at the chapel so it'd be a better surprise for Camila. Lauren agreed and thanked them for all their help. She checked the time and seen that it was 2:23pm. So she told Camila that they should grab some food then go check in to the room.

"You know what's funny?" Camila said as they got into the car.

"What's funny babe?" Lauren said as she buckled her seat belt.

"I didn't even think about where we would stay." Camila said laughing. "I was just so excited that we were getting married I didn't even think about where we would sleep or where we would even go do it."

"Don't worry babe it's all taken care of, all you have to worry about it saying I do."

"How did you take care of all of this? we've been together all day." Camila said as she intertwined her hand with Lauren's.

"I have my ways babe." Lauren said as she brought Camila hand up to her lips and kissed it.

"Mommy are we going to eat I hungee!"

"Yes babe. Then we're going to go to our hotel to rest a bit Okay."

"Okay. Can I have nuggets!"

"You sure can."

"Yay! Mama. You can has some of my nuggets okay."

"Thank you baby you're just the sweetest."
____________________

Once they arrived to the hotel Lauren gave them her name like her mom told her too and they gave her the card keys to the room. They were staying on the seventh floor.

"What room are we in babe?" Camila asked as they got of the elevator.

"We're in room 727." Lauren says as she looks up at the sign that displays the numbers. "It says rooms 700-730 are to the right."

Once they're inside the room Lauren made Amelia change into her pj's to take a nap.

"Wow she fell asleep fast." Camila says and she goes to cuddle with Lauren on their bed.

"Yea I'm sure it's the excitement of today and the fact that she woke up pretty early this morning." Lauren said as she wrapped her arms around Camila.

Camila ran hand up and down Lauren stomach. "Babe I know it's not exactly the best topic to have before we get married but.. how did you and Elizabeth meet?"

Lauren chuckles. "You want to talk about my ex before we get married?"

"Well I'm just curious you brought her up last night. And I know you guys were together for a long time and dealt with so much. I guess I'm just curious of how you guys met."

"Well.. I used to attend these youth meetings at one of the LGBTQ community centers. I ended up missing the one I normally go to so I ended up going to a different one. Because well they really helped me you know. Anyway long story short after the meeting I walked to the the bus stop and sat on the bench. Elizabeth ended up sitting next to me. And she introduced herself and she told me that she noticed me in the meeting. She asked me if I was new to the meetings. And I told her no that I just missed my usual one and still wanted to go to one so I came to this one. We pretty much just talked about the differences between the one I went to and hers, then the bus came and we got on. She sat next to me and we just talked. Then my stop came and I got off. She asked if it was ok to walk me home and I told her yeah. So she walked with me and we talked more it was really great because the conversation just seem to flow effortlessly you know? Once we got to my door step. I asked her if her house was far from mine. She gave me a shy smile and looked down and told me that she actually lived a couple of blocks from the building where the youth meeting were held. I laughed and told her to stop joking but she shook her head and smiled and said she was serious I was a little taken back by that and asked her why she got on the bus in the first place. she just looked and me and smiled and said well because of you of course. And I just didn't know what to say. Then she said;"