41

"Hello?"

"Yes is this Mrs. Jauregui?"

"Yes, this is she." Camila says as she releases a yawn since she just woke up from a nap she was having with Juliet.

"This is Principal Edwards. I'm calling to inform you that Amelia has gotten into a little fight with another student and we're going to need you to come down to the school."

"A fight? Amelia? Are you sure you have the right student?"

"Yes ma'am, I'm sure. The parents of the other students have also been notified and are on their way now."

"I'm on my way." Camila says as she jumps out of bed and sprints toward her dresser to change into some jeans and a different shirt.

She throws her sweats & shirt in the hamper then she picks up Juliet. She walks to the living room where Normani and Frankie are watching a movie. Well more like Normani is, Frankie is concentrating more on massaging Normani's feet.

"Hey guys, can you do me a favor and please watch Juliet for me? I have to run down to the school to get Amelia."

"Sure Mila, what's wrong is she sick?" Mani asks.

"No. The principal called and said she got into a fight."

Frankie stops rubbing Normani's feet and turns his head to face Camila. "Wait.. Amelia? We're talking about OUR Amelia right? Are you sure he has the right student??"

"Yeah! Amelia isn't the type to hit anyone, let alone get into a fight." Normani says right after.

"I know that's what I asked but he said yes and that the other parents are already on their way. I better get going. I'll have to call Lauren on the way. She's going to be upset that she can't make it to the school to see what's going on herself. Which is probably a good thing because I feel like Lauren would just go in guns blazing because she'd knows Amelia wouldn't do that."

Frankie and Normani looked at each other. Normani nods to him, communicating something only they seem to understand and he nods back. He releases her feet and looks back at Camila. "Mila, would you like for me to come with you?"

"No. It's fine Frankie. You don't have to. Why would you want to anyway?" Camila responds back as she grabs her purse.

"Well, I figured you might want someone to like maybe.. You know, Uh, Like be there with you for support. Oh and Umm... It would help me get some experience in this type of situation you know with the baby and all and plus it wouldn't help having back up right?"

Camila stops and then looks at both of them squinting her eyes. "I'm not going to blow up if that's what you guys are thinking. That's Lauren not me. I'm the calm one, Lauren's the hot head, not me!"

Normani nods her head at her then gets up from the couch. She grabs a still sleeping Juliet from Camila and lays her in her swing. "Mila, you're level headed because Lauren is the hot head and you have to keep her calm. But she's not going to be there. So maybe it's best Frankie goes with you."

Camila sigh and shakes her head, she doesn't have time to argue she needs to go. "Fine. Let's go."

Frankie nods, he gets up from the couch and then rushes to the kitchen to wash his hands when he gets back to the living room he walks to Normani and places a kiss on her temple. "I'll be back, call if you need me." She nods. "Mila, I'll drive so you can talk to Lauren on the way."

Camila just nods and hands him the keys.
—————————

Camila and Frankie get out the car and start walking toward the school. Camila has so many things racing through her head. Lauren had told her on the phone that she's positive Amelia didn't start anything, but if there is the slightest chance she did, she hopes there's a valid reason and not her acting out because of the new baby.