3

After an hour of watching cartoons and playing some games Ally calls Dinah to check in on Amelia.

"Hey Ally what's up?"

"Nothing I'm leaving the day care right now and wanted to check in on Amelia and see if you'd like some company."

"She's doing great. She says her tummy still feels funny but it doesn't hurt anymore. I have a friend over right now but you're more than welcome to come over. Normani should be home in 30 minutes or so."

"Okay I'll be there in 15. I'll see you guys then."

"Okay see you."

Ally decides to stop and get two boxes of pizza before heading to Dinah's. At the door Dinah takes the pizza boxes from Ally and they make their way to the living room.

"Hey guys." Ally says from the door way of the living room. Amelia turns her head to Ally and jumps off the couch and starts running to Ally.

"Auntie Ally!" Amelia screams excitedly

Ally bends down to swoop up Amelia. "Hey pretty girl how are you feeling?"

"I better but I miss my mommy. I make a new friend cameela." She turns her head to point to Camila who was sitting on the couch.

Dinah walks around Ally and Amelia and sets the pizza boxes on the table. "Ally this is my friend Camila, Camila this is my friend Ally."

"She my friend too." Amelia says with a sad pout.

All 3 women smile at her. "I'm sorry. She's right. Ally this is OUR friend Camila."

Amelia beams at Dinah and claps her hand joyfully. "Cameela! You my friend!"

Camila couldn't help but laugh at the little girls silliness. "Of course I am. Don't think you can get rid of me that easily." Camila gets up from the couch and walks toward Ally and Amelia and taps Amelia on the nose.

Amelia giggles. While Ally and Camila shake hands. Dinah goes to grabs some plates and napkins. For them to use while Camila follows her to grab some sodas for them.

Once they're back in the living room they put on the lion King because Amelia says it's her mommy's favorite and she misses her. After about 30 mins Normani walks into the living room.

"Is there a movie night that no one told me about?"

All four girls turned to face Normani. Amelia jumps up off the couch just like she did with Ally and runs to Normani but this time she jumps into Normani's arms.

"Auntie Mani!!!!!!" Amelia says excitedly and gives her two kisses on the each cheek. "Mommy said I have the best kissies!"

"Hey baby! Your mommy is right you do. How are you? Auntie Dinah told me you had a tummy ache earlier how are you feeling?" Normani says as she starts walking toward the couch with Amelia in her arms.

"My tummy feel funny but mommy give me kissies on da phone to make me better and auntie Dinah give me belly rubs like mommy say she would. So It no hurt no more." Amelia says and she snuggles into Normani's neck.

"I'm so happy to hear that baby." Normani tells her and she cuddles her closer. "Hey Ally, hey Camila glad to see your back in town." "Hey baby." she says to Dinah and she kisses her cheek. "Sorry I got held up at work."

Dinah just nods and kisses her back. "It's ok we're just watching the lion king and having pizza."

Normani sits on the floor in front of Dinah with Amelia in between her legs while she rests her head against Normani's chest. Dinah gets up to get a couple slices of pizza for Normani and a can of soda.

Handing the plate to Normani. "Do you want me to get you a cup of ice for your soda babe?

"No it's ok the can is still a little cold. Sit down love and relax thank you for the food."

Dinah sat back down in her spot. And they all resume watching the movie.

"So how was Boston Camila?"

"It was good had some good experiences, learned a lot. But I missed it here, I missed my family so much."

"I'm glad your back I know Dinah missed her bff."

Once the movie finished all the girls continue to talk while Dinah decides to style Amelia hair because she said she wanted to look pretty for her mommy.