1

[phone ringing]

"Hey Ally what's up?"

"Hey Laur, Amelia seems to have an upset stomach and wants to be picked up."

"Really? Is it just her stomach or is she running a fever too?"

"Just her stomach, no fever."

"Okay. I can't pick her up right now, I'm shooting at a location out of town. I'll call Dinah and see if she can pick her up."

"I'm sorry. I would take her home with me but we're short staffed right now so I can't leave early today."

"It's all good Ally, I know you would. I'll call you right back when I figure out who can pick her up."

"Ok."

Lauren lets out a sigh. She hates that she can't go get her daughter right now. She could cut the photo shoot short but with traffic it would take her forever to get there.

She turns to face the couple asking them to give her another second while she makes a couple of calls and informs them about the situation with her daughter. They understood and told her to take her time. Going back to her phone she calls Dinah.

"Hey Lauser! What's shake'n bacon?!"

"Hey D, I wanted to see if you weren't busy right now, if could swing by the preschool and pick up Melly for me she has a stomach ache and I'm doing a photo shoot out of town."

"Aww poor Melz, yeah I'll go get her. I was just going out, to have lunch with a friend, who just got back into town. But I'll have her come over the house instead. How long till you make it back?"

"I have to get a few more shots in, then I'll wrap it up. So maybe like 3 and a half, possibly 4 hours. But if you want I can call her grandparents to see if they can come get her from you're place."

"No! No.. It's okay don't worry about it. Normani told me all about the drama that happened, the last time Melz went over. I much rather have her here till you get back."

"Thank you soo much Dinah. You're the best! I'll text you when I leave. I'll transfer some money to you so you can stop at the store and get her some medicine."

"Girl I know! But I love hearing it. And ok Lauser, I'll text you once I get Melz. I'll call Ally and tell her I'm picking her up. See you later."

"Thanks! See you later."

After hanging up Lauren transferred $40 to Dinah just in case Amelia wants other things from the store after that she heads back to the couple to resume their photo shoot.

_____________________
Once Dinah called Ally to tell her she was picking up Amelia, she gets in the car to head toward the day care. She decides to call Camila on the way to tell her about the change of location for their lunch.

After picking Amelia she goes to the store to get the medicine that Ally suggested. She also gets a couple cans of soup and a stuffed doggy so Amelia can cuddle with.

When they finally arrive to her house she takes Amelia to the couch and puts on cartoons for her while she takes the rest of the bags into the kitchen. She goes back to the couch to give Amelia her medicine and tells her to lay down while she and grabs a blanket for her.

"Auntie Dinah... Can you cuddle wit me pleaz." Amelia says in a sweet quiet voice.

"Aww Melz of course I will but how about you cuddle with your new doggy Spot while I go get us a blanky okay?" Amelia frowns and nods then cuddles her stuffed dog.

Dinah gets the blanket, and goes to lay with Amelia. After 15 mins of cuddling and watching cartoons Amelia falls asleep. Dinah decides to get up and to start working on the chicken fettuccine she decided to make for lunch with Camila. She should be arriving soon and she wants to have the food done by the time she arrives.