13

It's been 2 months and things have being going great so far. All the girls decided that we should all go camping so here we are at the cabin because Lauren refused to sleep in tents while Amelia is still this young and everyone agreed easily but to be honest I think they agreed so fast because they themselves didn't want to be sleeping in tents either. All they really wanted was to be by the lake and to relax. So that exactly what we're doing this weekend. We all ended up getting to the cabin pretty late so Ally and Normani are in the kitchen cooking for dinner, Lauren is taking Amelia a bath because for some odd reason that's the first thing she wanted to do when we arrived. So it's just me and Dinah in the living room relaxing and drinking some wine.

"So Walz. I always wanted to know this. How big is Lauren's dick?"

I almost chocked on my wine when she asked me that. "DINAH! What the fuck kinda question is that?!"

"Umm a serious one. I just wanna know. I mean I always wanted to ask Elizabeth but she wasn't my best friend like that so I never knew if she would get offended or something"

"And you don't think I'd get offended dj?"

"Well no not really. I mean come on Mila. Tell me. I'm curious as hell. I know she's not small because I've seen bulges sometimes when she's wearing sweats around us or swim trunks you know."

"Wait you look at my girlfriends junk?"

"It's hard not too when there's an obvious bulge chancho! But don't tell Mani."

I shake my head at her and sigh. "Fine... I'll tell you this much it's not like a monster but she's pretty big and she's also definitely the biggest I've ever been with."

"So is it true the bigger the better?"

"Seriously Dinah? Are you like horny or something? Maybe you should stop drinking?"

"No I've just always been curious of Lauren Okay. Dang. First off she's hot as fuck, she's has a heart of gold. And she just looks like she knows how to fuck."

"Dinah... do you have a crush on my girlfriend?"

"No. Not anymore. Not gonna lie when I first met Lauren I thought she was stunning. And I had a tiny crush on her and yes I know I was dating Mani that doesn't mean I couldn't crush on someone plus me and Mani were still fairly new ok. I'll tell you this though if Mani wasn't in the picture I would of jump Lauren's bones along time ago. So let me live through you and tell me does she know how to fuck."

"Dinah I don't even know what to say right now. Like what the actual fuck."

"Oh my god Mila I don't want Lauren Okay I'm just curious is all. Damn. It's not like I can ask her myself. And I was just stating facts earlier. You honestly got a catch on your hands girl. Now come on tell me."

"Ugh... fine.. yes lauren is phenomenal in bed like honestly Dinah I've never in my life have cum like I have with her. When she eats me out oh my god it's crazy it's like sometimes I cum so hard I literally feel like my soul got sucked out of my body. And when she fucks me. God I've never felt so full I just want her in me forever. She just feels so damn amazing."

"Well damn...." Dinah said face flushed.

"Fuck I'm horny now thinking about it. Thanks Dinah."

"So like when you say she feels amazing. Does that mean you guys don't use condoms?"

"No we do. But I really want her to fuck me raw now because I really want to feel her. All of her. So I'm going to go get on birth control soon."

"Wait.. why are you barely now getting on birth control?"

"Well because my insurance just kicked in like last month for one, and two because we've used a condom every time so it's not like I was in a rush. But I have an appointment in 3 weeks that was the earliest the doctor could see me."

"What about her cum have you swallowed it? How does it taste?"

"Oh my god.. dinah! I..."

"Hey guys foods ready!" Ally called out.

"Coming.. were not done Walz. To be continued." Dinah said rushing to the kitchen.

Dinah is honestly something else. Our conversation is causing me to wonder though. Like why is she so curious about Lauren. And wow she had a crush on her. It's crazy to think that the possibility that if her and Mani didn't make it she would of most likely pursued Lauren. I wonder if she thinks about Lauren sexually. Should I be upset about it? Ugh I don't know it's all confusing.

"Mama!!!" Amelia came running and jumped on me.

"Hey baby! Did you have a good bath?"

"Yes mama. Mommy put lots of bubbles and she made me a moose stash and made my hair look like a cone. I look so silly mama."

"That does sound silly. But I bet you still looked so pretty. You smell so good my little mermaid. Come one let's go eat some spaghetti."

Amelia jumps up and down on my lap. "Auntie Mani and Ally made getti!!" I love getti!" Come on mama!!"

"Ok.. ok.. let's go. Where's your mommy though?" I said getting up with her in my arms.

"She changing mama. I ask Mommy to take bath wif me."

"Oh okay."

"Mama.."

"Yes Amelia?"

"How come mommy always wears undies ware when she takes bafs but I can't?"

"Because mommy is a grown up so when you become a grown up you can go ahead and wear your undies whenever you want. Ok?"

"Okay"

The girls were already sitting at the table waiting once I put Amelia down I went to make her a bowl first and got her some water. Then I went and made Lauren and I a plate. Lauren ended up finally coming down when I went to get us some water. She was wearing grey sweats and a tank top. And now that Dinah told me how she notices her bulge in sweats I instantly looked and sure enough there was a bulge. Ugh I wanted her so bad right now. She came over to me and hugged me and kissed me on the cheek and said thank you. Before we sat down I glance over at Dinah and saw her staring at Lauren's bulge with a blush. And I honestly don't know what to feel or think at this moment about that.