11

it's now tuesday two weeks after Amelia's show and tell. Camila is just now leaving the bakery because she had to stop and get some paw patrol cupcakes for Amelia's new best friend Cassie's birthday.

Amelia wanted to surprise her with cupcakes of her favorite tv show along with the present she made by herself. So Camila is trying to make it on time to the birthday party their having for her at the preschool.

Lauren was originally supposed to get them but since she had to do two different shoots today out of town Camila switched days at work with her coworker so she could get today off.

Of course Camila didn't mind doing it because she knew that it would make Amelia really happy and that's all that really matters to her.
—————

Camila ended up making it to the school with 2 minutes to spare. Thank god! She thought because she would of hated walking in late once the party started.

She knocked on the door before walking into the class, because she felt weird just waltzing into a classroom unannounced. She smiles at Everyone when she walks through the door and Amelia see's her right away.

She smiled so brightly that Camila couldn't help but grin back at her. Next thing she saw was Amelia jumping down from her seat and sprinting to her like she always does.

"Camzi!! You broughted the cupcakes for us?!" She came running with her arms stretched getting ready to jump into Camila's arms.

"Woahhh...Woah there.. my little mermaid you can't jump on me right now my hands are full and the cupcakes might fall and get ruined." Amelia stopped and pouted but then nodded that she understood.

"Hello, Miss, can I help you?" Demi came up toward Camila acting as if she's never met her before and doesn't know who she was.

"Yea.. I.." Camila didn't get to finished because Amelia cut her off.

"Miss Demi my Camzi name isn't Miss it's cameela, she bringdid my cupcakes and present for Cassie." Amelia says while she hugs Camila's leg.

She looks down at Amelia with a forced smile and says. "Oh I see. It must have slipped my mind sweetie."

Then she looked at Camila. "You know I meet a lot of people, sometimes it's hard to remember them all."

After that she looked back at Amelia. "I thought you said you're mommy was going to bring the stuff for you."

When she said that Camila's blood started to boil because now she knows that Demi really wanted HER Lauren.

Amelia looks up at Camila then back to Demi. "My mommy was." She shrugged. "Maybe mommy busy so Camzi came."

Then she looked up at Camila again. "But Camzi is like my mama right Camzi?"

That really took Camila by surprise because she was not expecting that.

Fuck I wasn't expecting that. I don't even know what to say because me and Lauren haven't talked about it at all. I just don't want to say yeah and Lauren be upset about it. And I don't want to say no because if I do I'd be lying because I do feel like her mama and it would also break Amelia's heart and that's something I couldn't do especially for something that would be a lie. Camila thought to herself.

She smiled down at Amelia and moved the cupcakes to her other hand that was carrying Cassie's present.

With her free hand She brushed Amelia's hair back. "Of course baby. I wouldn't have it any other way."

Camila bent over and kissed the top of her head. And Amelia squeezed her leg as tight as she could and mumbled an "I love you mama." Against Camila's leg.