19

"What are you doing here Austin?"

"Well hello to you too mila."

"What are you doing here Austin?"

"Ok. So straight to the point I see."

"Yes. How did you even find me?"

"Well. Funny story, thing is a couple of days ago I stopped by your parents house they said you didn't live there anymore. I asked if they can tell me where you lived now and they refused to. they told me to just leave you alone that you are happy now. I needed to see you, so I waited in my car and watched the house I figured maybe they were lying and you still lived there. Luckily I only had to wait 5 hours and you showed up but you weren't alone you had a little girl with you. So I waited till you left and followed you, you stopped at an ice cream parlor and I waited till you walked in then I followed in after you guys. Once I heard her referring to you as mom my heart dropped and I just had to watch you guys even though it pained me to see you two. Just seeing how you were with her, how cute you guys were together it made me realize even more of how much of a fool I was to let you slip away. That could of been our little girl you were holding and loving. We could of been there as a family together. Camila I'm sorry for everything I've done I still love you and I know you still love me. We were together too long for you not to. I want that with you Camila, a family. I swear I've changed I'm a better man now. I promise you I won't hurt you again. I miss you. I was dumb to do what I did and mess up what we had. Can you give me another chance?"

I was speechless. More so because the last thing I expect was for Austin to be right in front of me. And on top of that knowing that he pretty much stalked me and now he's asking me to forgive him and to give him another chance. What the hell is going on this month why is everyone acting crazy? Is there something in the water or what?

"Mama..." I heard from the stairs behind me. I quickly turned around to see a tired Amelia rubbing her eyes coming down the stairs. "Mama... why you no sleep with me. Where's mommy?"

I stepped away from the door completely forgetting all about Austin. I walked to Amelia and picked her up and I kissed her on the forehead.

"I'm sorry baby. We came down here because auntie Mani is coming over."

Amelia's eyes went wide. "Auntie Mani is coming over mama?! I misseded her sooo much. Can I stay up and play with her please mama I promise I be good girl."

"Baby it's already..."

"Baby what's taking so long.. why are you guys still at the door.." Lauren says as she walks into the hallway from the kitchen. Once she makes it to the door she stops and sees Amelia in my arms and then she looks behind me and sees Austin. Who I didn't know until now was behind me to be honest I had forgotten all about him. He must have just gotten behind me since Amelia didn't notice him while she was talking to me. Lauren look at me then to him and then back at me with confusion written all over her face. Then all of a sudden I feel an arm wrap around my waist from behind. And then suddenly Lauren's face goes from confused to angry in a split second. I'm too shocked to even move then I felt myself get tugged back and now Austin is holding me tighter as he leans down to place his head on my neck. My jaw is dropped and my eyes are wide and I'm frozen because this can not be happening right now. I feel Austin head close to the side of my face and then I feel him flinch and scream OUCH! In my ear.

"You take your hands off my mama mister!!" Amelia says smacking Austin on the head.

That brought me back to reality and I pushed Austin away.