32

Court was schedule for Thursday at 9am so first thing Monday morning Lauren and Camila went down to the court house to put out a restraining order on crystal. Lauren decided to also put one out on crystals parents. After that was taken care of. they went to talk meet with their lawyer, updating her on the restraining orders and asked if the lawyer can see if the judge that's already handling this case can also handle the restraining orders. They also informed her that Normani's parents as well as some other family members are willing to testify on their behalf. Camila showed her the video she recorded of crystal threatening her. Even though you couldn't see anything you can clearly hear her. The lawyer assured them that she was on it and they will her from her on Wednesday she will brief them and also update them on any progress she's made.

After leaving the law office Lauren decided to take Camila to go get ice cream since it was a hot day. And she's pretty positive if she doesn't take her now. That once they get home Camila will make her go get some. since it's the one thing Camila has been craving the last 2 days making Lauren run to the store not once but twice in one day just for rocky road ice cream and Amelia isn't much help because she's right there next to Camila eating out of the container while they sat and watch disney movies all weekend.

Once Lauren pulled into a parking spot in front of the ice cream shop Camila beamed at her.

Right before walking into the ice cream shop Camila stopped Lauren. "Just letting you know now this doesn't mean you won't be stopping at the store before we go home to get me a new container of rocky road."

Lauren chuckles and shakes her head. "Trust me I know."
_____________

Once the girls got home Camila immediately went to the couch and passed out. Lauren couldn't believe how fast she fell asleep. She went over to the couch and removed Camila's shoes and put a blanket over her. She then walked upstairs to change into some sweats.

She went to grab her phone so she could call Sinu to check up on Amelia. Since Sinu picked her up from school today so Camila and Lauren could go handle everything. As soon as she lifted the phone to dial Sinu her phone rang from an unknown number.

"Hello?"

"Hey Laur.."

"Dinah?"

Dinah sighed."yeah it's me."

"Dinah where have you been?"

"Umm.. just exploring I guess... Lauren I need to see you. Can we meet?"

"When?"

"Well.. when do you have time?"

"Uhh.. I have time now. Where are you?"

"I'd rather not say. Can you just meet me at Verve Coffee Roasters?"

"Yeah. I'll start heading over."

"Okay. I'll see you soon. I'll get a table outside."

"Okay."

Once they hung up Lauren headed back downstairs. She then went to the living room to check on Camila. She was still asleep. So she wrote a note telling her she went to meet with Dinah and she'll be back. Then she grabbed her keys and wallet and headed out. On her way there she called Sinu to see if she wanted her to pick up Amelia but Sinu said no that she'd drop her off later.
——————————

Lauren spotted Dinah immediately.
"Hey D." Lauren said as she appoarched the table.

Dinah looked up at Lauren. And smiled. "Hi Lauren." Dinah said as Lauren sat down.

"So.. what's up?" Lauren asked.

Dinah looked down at her hands and sighed. Then she looked back up at Lauren. "I... I.. um.. well. You see, I've been going to therapy as you already know..."