36

It's been 5 weeks since Julianna Marie Jauregui was born. And Camila could not get enough of her new baby girl. She may have been a tough pregnancy with all the back pain, and nausea. but she's turned out to be such a quiet baby.

Amelia was ecstatic at first when the baby was born but when the baby finally came home she wasn't too happy because all her new sister did was eat, sleep, and poop all day. Which according to Amelia is borrrrinnng. But it doesn't stop her from trying to sneak in the baby's crib to take naps with her but since she can't reach it she just settles with her pillow and blanket and lays on the floor by the crib.

The first 3 weeks Lauren had only gone to work twice. She'd cram in as much photo shoots as she could in those days. Because she wanted to spend as much time with the baby and help Camila as much as possible.

Unfortunately she was only able to do those first 3 weeks because seeing as she's the only one working now she has to work as much as she can. So for the last 2 weeks she's been working 6 out of the 7 days. Some days she'd work 15 hours some days she'd work 10. She hated it but she had to provide for her family.

It has only been 2 weeks working like this but it was killing her. Killing her to be away from the new baby. Killing her to not be able to help Camila. And especially not being able to spend time with Amelia, she's never since she's been born has spent this much time away from her baby.

When she did long days Amelia would call her throughout the day to tell her she misses her and send her kisses through the phone. She'd also of course always ask her when she was coming home. Camila would also facetime her with Amelia and the baby doing the same.

Normani has been bringing things little by little to the house since she'll be moving in soon. Which will help Lauren a little with the mortgage payments but not much since Normani's boss has been cutting so many of her hours.

Both Clara and Sinu have been coming around as much as they can to help Camila with the baby and Amelia since Amelia is out of school now. Even though both girls are great. They still go to give Camila breaks and too spend time with their grand kids.

Camila decided that she is going to go through with suing the company she works for as well as Matthew for sexual harassment.

Especially after finding out even though they both were put on leave of absence till the investigation is complete, Matthew is the only one out of them two that is getting paid leave.

Which made Camila furious considering she was the one who was the actual victim. And now finding out that he's getting paid she can't help but feel like they are most likely siding with him.
——————

Today is Lauren's day off and she's determined to spend it with her family. So she decided to take them to the aquarium.

"Mommy I sooo excited! Me and Juliet get to see alllll da fishies. Can she find Nemo wit me? Oh! oh and dory too!" Amelia says bouncing in her booster seat.

"I'm not so sure Juliet will be much help but I'm sure with mama's help you guys will find them in no time baby." Lauren says smiling at Amelia in the backseat.

Amelia turns to Camila who's sat next to her in the middle with a huge smile. "Mama you members when we went to da fishy place da first time?"

"Yes I do my love."

"It was my favvvvorite day!"

"Oh yea and why is that my little mermaid?"

"Because mama. You was my new friend and you came wif us. So did auntie Ally, Mani, Dinah and uncle Will. Auntie Dinah make fishy faces wif me to alll da udder fishies and.. and she helpeded me find Nemo and dory. She also talk like a whale she was sooo silly!" Then suddenly Amelia's face falls into a frown. "Mama.. Why auntie Dinah no see me no more? She mad at me? Was I bad girl?"

Camila looks at Lauren in the review mirror and then back at Amelia. "Baby It has nothing to do with you. Please don't think that. Okay?" Camila says as she runs her hand over Amelia's head lovingly. "She loves you very much baby. You did absolutely nothing wrong my love."

Amelia nods then looks down. "Then.. why.. why.. she no see me no more? Auntie Dinah tell me that I her favorite and bestest friend. She say that me and mommy are her favoritest people in da whole worlll. But.. but.. she no say bye to me, she no call me, she no pick me up no more." Amelia started crying softly.

Camila's and Lauren's heart started to break seeing their daughter quietly shedding tears. Camila immediately hugged Amelia. While Lauren pulled over. She unbuckled herself and opened the door that Amelia was seated by.

"Baby listen to me. Your auntie Dinah, she loves you. But she has things she needs to work on and fix okay. It has nothing to do with you. You're still her favorite I promise you." Lauren says as she kisses the top of Amelia's head.

Amelia nods into Camila's chest then she raises her head. "But... mommy.. she no meet Juliet.. Juliet wants to be her favurit too."

Camila pulls Amelia's head back down. "Don't worry about your sister baby. She'll meet auntie Dinah soon okay. Stop worrying babe let me and mommy do that for you instead ok? You just focus on being the best big sister you can."

Amelia just nods. Lauren kisses her head and then closes the door and gets back into the driver seat. So she can resume the drive to the aquarium.
———————
"Hey Mani. Wassup?!" Lauren says as she answers the phone.

"Hey, I was just seeing if you were gonna be home. Me and my parents are going to being the rest of my stuff later today."

"We're still at the aquarium but we should be home in a couple of hours."

"Oh okay. We probably won't be coming till 6. Since I'm waiting for Dinah's family to come get her things. I've been waiting since 11 but seeing as it 1 now I have no clue if they're coming or not."

"What the hell? Have they even called to tell you why they haven't shown up yet?"

"Nope! I tried calling both her parents twice but no answer. I already told my parents that even they don't come by three then we're just going to throw her stuff out on the curb because I'm tired of dealing with this shit. This is their third time doing this and not showing up so I'm over it."

"I don't know why they're doing that Mani. I'm sorry that you have to deal with that. How's the baby?"

"A pain in my butt." Normani laughs."No but seriously the baby is fine but I swear I'm getting bigger by the minute. Camila barely even showed and when she finally had the baby she looked like she was 4 months pregnant. And I'm over here 4 months pregnant looking like I'm 6. What the hell is that?!"

Lauren laughs. "Well everyone is different. Atleast you don't have all the pains and side effects that Camila had. All you have is cravings. So consider yourself lucky."

"Lucky?! Lucky?? Really Lauren?! Cause these fucking stretch marks aren't luck to me!" Normani says half serious while chuckling and shaking her head.

Lauren smiles and shakes her head. "Well I don't know what to tell you."

"Yeah because you're the lucky motherfucker with the dick that doesn't have to go through this shit like us! You lucky son of a bitch!" Normani jokes.

Lauren laughs. "Truuuuee!" Lauren hears Amelia calling her so she looks over and sees her excitedly pointing at something and gesturing for her to come. While Camila is holding her hand and carrying the baby in the other. Lauren nods and grabs the stroller making her way toward them. "Mani, I gotta go now. We'll see you later at the house."

"Alrighty. Tell the girls I'll order pizza tonight. Love ya'll. Tell Melly I'll be waiting for my aquarium update when I get there."

"Will do! See you! Love you too."

"See you!"