4

With only 30 mins left in her drive Lauren decided to call her parents to see how their trip's going.

"Hey mom, how's Cancun?"

"It's good. We're having a blast. Chris and Taylor are off exploring right now. How are you and my grand baby?"

"Good. I'm on my way to pick her up from Dinah's, she had a stomach ache so she picked her up for me since I was out of town working."

"Poor baby. Tell her me and papa send her kisses."

"Will do. When are you guys planning on coming back?"

"We'll be back in a week. on Wednesday. You know I talked to Jenny the other day she told me about what happened between you and Crystal, when you went to go pick up Amelia from her house."

"I was going to tell you about it when you got back. I didn't want to tell you about drama when you're meant to be having fun over there."

"I know that Laur but you're my daughter and what happens in your life is important to me."

"It's ok mom, I talked to Jenny and Alfred the next day and I told them that if they wanted to see Amelia it would have to be scheduled or an emergency. And I don't want Amelia around Crystal at all anymore. Not with all the shit she's saying to my daughter I don't need that around her."

"I agree. I swear Crystal just makes me want to hit her with my car."

"Same mom... Same. It's starting to become tiring honestly like I already did the stupid paternity test to prove I'm Amelia's other parent when Crystal tried taking me to court. And I just got on good terms with both Jenny and Alfred again and now it's making me want to shut them out of Amelia's life completely just to get away from Crystals nonsense but I can't do that it's not fair for Amelia to lose her grandparents, and I know that, that's something Elizabeth wouldn't of wanted either. Amelia is the only piece of Elizabeth they have left. Ugh I hate this so much."

"I know you do Laur, I hate that you have to go through this too. But it'll get better you'll see. I honestly don't know what Crystal's issue is with you, but she needs to get her life together and leave you alone. It's a shame that she causes this much trouble in her niece's life like this."

"Mom, can we just talk about something else I don't want to be down or irritated when I get to Dinah's house."

"Okay honey I understand."

For the last 15 mins Clara tells Lauren about what they've done for the last 4 days in Cancun. Once she pulls up to Dinah's house she tell her mom goodbye and tells her to tell everyone she loves and misses them. When she gets to Dinah's door she uses the house key she has and makes her way to the living room where she hears all kinds of cheers and laughter. Standing in the door way she sees her daughter pretending she a model and the other 4 women on the couch cheering and pretending to make click noises with their hands.

"Hey everyone!" Lauren greets them. Everyone stops what their doing and turns their heads to Lauren. Amelia beams brightly at Lauren and runs to her almost falling because she's so excited to see her.

"MOMMMY!! Mommy!! Mommy!! You here! You here!!" Amelia jumps up and Lauren catches her.

"Hi my beautiful baby. I missed you sooo much." Lauren says to her while squeezing her into a bear hug then she give her kisses all over her face.

Amelia couldn't stop her giggles from Lauren's kisses. "Misseded you sooo musshh more mommy." Amelia trying to kiss Lauren's face like she did hers.

"We watch the lion king. And auntie Dinah did my hair so I look pretty for you."

"Baby you always look pretty to me." Lauren says as she kisses her forehead.