16

I woke up cuddled into Lauren my head on her chest and my arm around her torso. I shouldn't be though because Amelia sleeps in the middle of us. So where is Amelia? I start to panic and sprung up into a sitting position and I turn on the lamp on the night stand. When I turn to wake up Lauren I see Amelia's body and I can't help but laugh at the view in front of me. Amelia is literally sleeping on the top of Lauren's head. She has one of her legs draped over Lauren shoulder, her tummy on Lauren's ear and head while she has one arm over Lauren's forehead as if she's cuddling a stuffed animal. I get out of the bed to go to the bathroom but before I do I take a picture of them and set it as my screensaver because it's just so cute. Once I'm out of the bathroom I grab Amelia and gently move her back in the middle.

"My silly girl." I whisper then I kiss her on the cheek. After that I look back up at my beautiful girlfriend. "My forever." I whisper and gently kiss her on the cheek too. After that I turn off the lamp and fall back to sleep smiling at how happy I am to have them in my life.

—————

Once I come back from the store, I go inside and notice that everyone is gone. When I get to the kitchen I see a note from Lauren telling me they're at the lake. So I head out to the dock. Walking on to the dock I can see all the girls. Lauren and Amelia are in the water with Normani. While ally and Dinah are dancing to music. I figured I should head back in and change into my swim suit and go join my babies. Once I'm changed I spray on my sun screen and grab a towel then I make my way to the lake.

"Look at you guys having a blast!" I say once I reach them.

"Mama!!!!" Amelia beams. "Mama! Where you go? You no there when I wake up I missed you."

Walking to them in the water I hold out my arms for her to come to me. She doggy paddles the short distance into my arms. "I miss you too my little mermaid." I said as I kissed her temple. "I went to the store to get us some snacks for our drive home in the morning." I say as Lauren makes her way behind me and wraps her arms around my waist.

"Hi my love." Lauren says and she kisses my cheek. "Did you find everything ok?"

I nodded. "I did. I took it once I got into the car."

"Ok baby. How about we swim a bit more with our little chicken nugget."

"I no chicken nugget mommy... I mermaid!"

"Oh so your a mermaid nugget?" Or a mermaid chicken? Oh wait I know, you're a chicken mermaid nugget!"

Amelia laughs. "Mama. Push mommy away. She's being silly. I mermaid mama tell her I no nugget."

Camila pushes Lauren away and then splashes her playfully as her and Amelia laugh at Lauren's shocked expression. "Yeah mommy, she's a mermaid, stop being silly." Camila says with a wink and a smirk then splashes Lauren again. After Lauren wipes the water out her eyes she starts chasing them.

————

After spending time with the girls in the water. We all decided to get out and go for a little exploring nothing to bad since we have Amelia so we just walk along simple paths so she can see the flowers. As we were walking I stopped to tie my shoe and fell a little behind, Dinah decided to join me so she waited for me to catch up.

"So mila did you enjoy the weekend?"

"It was great I loved it. I loved being able to spend all day with Lauren and Amelia and of course have you guys around was a plus too."

"Yea we had a lot of fun too."

"So this morning where did you go?"

"I went to the store to get snacks and stuff for the trip back tomorrow."

"Mmm I see and what about the plan b pill?"

I stopped. shocked. How did she know I needed to get that. "How... how did you know I had to get a plan b pill DJ?"

"Well last night I went to tell you guys we were heading inside to go to sleep and well I saw you guys you know... fucking."
What Camila didn't know was that Dinah had followed them 5 minutes after they left and saw the whole thing from start to finish.

"What do you mean you saw us? Like how did you find us? You would've had to walk further down to find us Dinah?"

"Well like I said Camila I went to find you guys to tell you we were going to sleep."

I honestly felt more angry than upset or embarrassed. She didn't have to tell us they were going to sleep and she knows that. She purposely went there looking for us knowing she might see us doing something. And now I'm starting to feel like her coming into the room and seeing Lauren might not have been an accident. She may not have known for sure she'd see something but she knew it'd be a possibility since Lauren came into the room to shower. Honestly I'm not sure how I should react Dinah is my best friend, but her being so interested in Lauren is throwing me for a loop.

"I know I said that Lauren looked like she knew how to fuck but damn actually seeing it was crazy. I felt like I was watching a porn it was hot as fuck."

"Dinah please stop. I don't want to hear this, it's honestly making me uncomfortable knowing you watched us. Why did you even watch us if you seen us doing that why didn't you just walk away immediately?"

"Because I was curious. I told you that already."

I was trying really hard to control my anger and not blow up on her. Why is she so damn curious about Lauren?

"What the hell dinah, why? Why do you care, you're not the one sleeping with MY girlfriend. You shouldn't even be thinking about her like that, and why now? Why now are you thinking about her like that? Is it because I'm dating her or something?"

Dinah starts to laugh and for the life of me I don't know what the fuck I said that was so damn funny. "Gurl I always been curious about Lauren since the first day I met her. I told you if it wasn't for me dating Normani I would've jumped her bones. Lauren is hot as hell girl."

"Dinah what the fuck...." I didn't get to finish.

"MAMA!" Amelia came running to me. "Look mama look at the flowers I got for you. They pretty jus like you mama." Amelia says beaming up at me. I pick her up and thank her with a kiss on the cheek and take the flowers in my other hand. I do my best to push my feelings down and focus on Amelia. She giggles and then she gives me kisses all over my face. "Mama I luvvv you. You my favoritest, but I sad today."

I furrow my eyebrows at her. "Why baby why are you sad?"

"I no sad no more but I sad before cause you no were there when I wokeded up and you gave me no morning kisses cause you gone. But mommy gave me extra kisses for you but they not your kisses mama. You mad at me? Was I bad girl?"

"No, no... of course not. Why would I be mad at you? I left early to the store babe I told you that."

"I know but you always give me morning kissies always."

"Oh baby...I'm sooo sorry.." I said holding her tighter and kissing her on the temple. "I was just trying to beat everyone else to the store babe the sooner I went the sooner I got back to you and mommy. I can't be gone from my two favorite girls for long now can I?"

Amelia shakes her head. "No cause me and mommy would miss you too much. Mommy says you da bestest mama in the world but I told her no you da besterest mama in the world!" Amelia grins.

"Thank you baby, you're the sweetest. I love you sooo much my little mermaid."

"I love you too mama. Can we go play now?"

"Yes baby. Let's go play."