9

After the moment on the beach they stood for another 20 minutes just enjoying each others embrace. They talked about Amelia starting preschool in a few weeks since Ally pulled some strings to get her in.

They also talked about the excitement and nervousness Camila was feeling about starting her new job.

Once they got back to the car and put on their seat belts Lauren started the car and looked over at Camila. She reached out for her hand and intertwined their fingers. Then she leant over and said; "This is our first official car ride as a couple." She smiled at Camila sweetly then kissed her on the lips.

As much as Camila wanted to greedily kiss her back she didn't because, she knew Lauren meant for the kiss to mean more than a kiss. She wanted this kiss to be marked as a memory.

When they finally got back to Camila's parents house it was a little after 10pm. They already knew Amelia was fast asleep since her bedtime is 9. Lauren asked Camila if she would like to stay the night and though she didn't quite imply the night being sexual Camila couldn't help but let her nerves get the best of her.

It's been almost a year since Camila has slept with someone sexually. She calmed down some when She remembered that's it's been even longer for Lauren. According to Dinah, Elizabeth and Lauren had sex a few days before she died.

Lauren told Normani they did it because Elizabeth told her that the only other thing she would ever wanted in life besides Amelia is to become an official Jauregui. Lauren told her they can make that happen that they could go any day that she feels well enough to get out of bed.

Lauren also told her that when that day comes that they'd go immediately down to the court house and get married.

Elizabeth's was ecstatic and told Lauren they needed to seal the deal and it be a promise made between each other. A promise only they can feel and witness. Sadly they never made it to the courthouse because Elizabeth died 3 days after that. And to Dinah's knowledge Lauren hasn't dated anyone after Elizabeth.
________________

When the arrived at Lauren's, Lauren went to put Amelia in her bed and Camila went to shower and change into a pair of boy shorts and a tank top.

Lauren showered after and changed into a pair of briefs and a sports bra. They laid in bed and Lauren wrap her arms around Camila.

Camila laid her head on her chest they've cuddled before but nothing intimate like this. Lauren made Camila feel safe and loved from the very first hug she's ever given her. It's crazy to Camila because she feels like she literally lives for Laurens embraces.

"Camz I just want you to know that when I asked you if you wanted to stay over that I wasn't implying that we'd have sex, you know just because we're together now it doesn't mean that's all I want or expect from you, now. You will always mean more to me then that. What I have and want with you is well beyond anything physical."

Camila's eyes started to water because She knew it, She knew Lauren truly wanted her, she wanted her for her. Not just for her body. She wanted Camila for her soul, for her mind, she just simply wanted Camila.

"Lo.. " Camila said as She lifted her head to look into Lauren's eyes. Those beautiful eyes that ooze out love, the love That Camila could feel throughout her whole body just by the way Lauren look at her.

Ugh I just love her, I love her more than I've ever loved anyone or anything in my entire life. No one has ever made me feel like I was perfect just by me being imperfectly me. "Baby... I know you didn't mean it like that and to be honest when you mentioned it, my mind did go there and I got really nervous but only because well you know I haven't slept with anyone in a year." Lauren smiled at me and kissed me on her nose.