40

"I swear on everything I love Mahone if I ever hear that you've come around Camila again I will fucking kill you! Did you really think that I wasn't going to come for you?"

Lauren says before she punches him two more times in the face. Austin spits out blood along with a tooth.

"Ok... Ok.. Please... Just... Just stop..." Austin says Pleadingly.

"Lo I think we should stop. You fucked him up pretty damn bad. He's definitely going to have to go to the hospital after this." Chris says still holding Austin steady from behind.

Lauren looks at Chris, he nods his head telling her It's okay to stop now. But truth is she doesn't know what to do, her emotions are telling her to kill the son of a bitch for hurting her wife. But her brain is telling her to stop because she could lose so much.

She looks back at Austin who's face is covered with blood. His nose looks broken, his lip is busted and he is definitely going to have two black eyes for weeks along with some stitches.

"Look at me Austin."

Austin looks up at Lauren. "You brought this on yourself you know? I told you to stay away from Camila. You choose to be a bitter son of a bitch and look where it got you."

"I'm... I'm sorry... please stop.. I can't... I can't take anymore..."

"I didn't say you can talk!" Lauren says as she kicks him in the ribs. She knows she shouldn't because she's sure she probably already broken one or two ribs but she couldn't help herself.

Austin screams out in pain. "Now.. I'm going to let you go Austin. But trust me when I tell you that if you tell the police about any of this you'd be dead by the time they book me. Because unlike you Austin I have people, people who ride for me and who wouldn't hesitate to finish a job I should finish today."

Austin starts crying and just nods his head in understanding. "Now, I can't just let you leave without a reminder of what could happen to you if you ever decide to look at my wife, approach my wife, or talk to my wife again."

Lauren takes out her pocket knife and Austin starts to panic and shakes his head furiously begging her not to kill him. Chris throws him down on the floor and holds him down.

Lauren bends down on one knee next to Austin's shoulder and looks over at him. "Don't worry I'm not going to kill you, I'm just going to leave you with your own personal reminder to stay the fuck in your own god damn lane and never come into mines again. Do you understand?"

Austin let's out a sob and nods. Next thing he feels is a blade slicing him from the middle of his ear to his jaw. He screams and tried to get out of Chris's hold.

Lauren stands back up and looks down at him. "Oh shut the fuck up. You're pitiful. I've could of done a lot worse. You know life slicing your shrimp dick off or you know just killed you." Lauren says as she steps away.

"I'm done here now Austin. The hospital is going to ask questions and you're going to say that you got jumped and mugged by a gang. Because like I told you before, if you tell the cops I did this, trust me when I say those will be the last words you'd ever say. You underestimated me once Austin and look where it got you. I suggest you don't do it again."

Austin sniffled and nodded. Chris let go of him and got up from the floor. He walks over to Lauren as Austin just laid there on his back.

The started walking out of the abandoned building they took Austin too. But before Lauren completely walked out she looked back at Austin still laying there silently sobbing.

"The hospital is a 30 minute walk from here. You should get to walking shrimp dick."
————————

The drive home was silent for a while. Chris turned to look at Lauren and started laughing. "You are one crazy bitch you know that sis."