honeymoon

"Please fasten your seatbelt,we will land in a minutes"

The announcement echoed all over the plane. I opened my eyes and rubbed it. I look beside me and smiled secretly.

How can he sleep cutely.

"Jungkook, wake up. We had arrived" I shake him. He groaned and rubbed his eyes in annoyance.

"Wake up coconut" I flicked his head.

"Oww, I'm awake" he said rubbing his head. I giggled and pack my stuff. "Let's eat first okay?" I said in a lovely tone. "Oh my god, we just had our dinner here a few hours ago. Are you already hungry?" He said laughing.

"Aishh, forget it. I will buy it myself" I said pouting before standing up to get out from the airplane.

"Wait for me,darling~" Jungkook whined.

-

"Woahhh,I miss youuuu" I said running to our bed. I plopped myself on the bed while Jungkook having hard time with our suitcase.

"Yah,help me a bit" Jungkook shouted at the hotel door.

I just groaned and ignored him.

A few minutes later, I heard Jungkook groaning and jumped on the bed. He wrapped his hand around me and put his face on my neck.

I can feel his hot breath against my neck. He started to plant a mark on my neck as I enjoyed it.

He trailed off to my collarbone and down.

"Waittt" I stopped him.

"Let's sleep, I'm tired. Not today" I said giggling. He pout and nodded.

-

JUNGKOOK POV

I opened my eyes as my angel sleep soundly beside me. I giggled and tucked her hair behind her ears.

"Wake up,pumpkin~" I said pinching her cheeks. Her nose reacted to it as she scrunched her little nose cutely.

I peck her eyes and look at her. Then,I peck her nose and mouth.

"Please let me sleep more~" eunhye groaned. I just nodded and get up from the bed.

"Hello, are everything already set up?"

"Okay, I will there at 8" I said before end the call.

I wash up and dress nicely before go to the place that I set up.

-

"wait,are you jeon Jungkook?" A woman greeted me. "Ah,Yes" I rubbed my nape. "OH MY GOD, IM YOUR BIGGEST FAN" she squealed. "thanks" I smile as I shake my hand with her.

I quickly go inside my car as I started the engine. I drove to the place that I already planned.

-

"eunhye,wait for it"

-

Hey guys so the ending will be at next chapter :( too bad. But don't worry, I will make two more bts fanfics. Thanks for being with me❤️