Wedding Day

On The Wedding Day

I breathe heavily and caressed my chest trying to calm down my heart.

I look at myself again in the mirror and stared into it. After a long time, I finally getting married. I'm not felt disappointed because I started to grew a feeling in him.

"Eun Hye!!!!" My members barged into the waiting room. I chuckled and greeted them.

"You are so pretty, Oh my god. I don't believe thisssss" Yuri said. "Yeah, you are the most pretty among us" Lena said.

I smiled and nodded with their statement. "Are you sure this is a private wedding?" I asked them.

"Yeah, everything is perfect. There is no paparazzi or sasaeng here also fans" Lena said. I nodded and sighed heavily.

"Wae? You can do this" Hye In hugged me. "Awwww" I hugged them together.

Suddenly a cough interrupts us. We all looked at the door and found a hot looking guy standing at the door.

"You here?" My eyes softened from the sights.

"Yeah, I'm here. Can you guys give us some time alone?" He told my members. They all nodded and leave the room.

"Congratulations. This is your dream right? Getting married with your idol" He chuckled. "I miss you so much" I ignored his words and straight away hugged him.

"Yeah, I miss you more than you miss me" He hugged me back. "Jooheon, I wanted to say thanks." I looked up and see his teary eyes.

"Why are you crying? Please don't cry, you know that your tears is my weakness" I said caressed his cheeks. He chuckled and hugged me tighter.

"I hope you are happy and remember, I Will always be by your side" he smiled and kissed my forehead.

I shut my eyes closed and let him kissed my forehead for a longer time.

We stayed like that in each other embrace. We will never be like that again after all. Somehow, we looked a real couple.

"What are you two doing?!!" A voice interrupts us. "Stay away from my wife!" A grip pulled us away.

"Chill dude, I just giving her a friendly hug" Jooheon said looking annoyed. "Sure you are" Jungkook lifted his eyebrows.

Jungkook grabbed my waist and hold me closer to him. "What are you doing!!??" I said pushing him away.

"I'm doing my job as your husband" he shrugged. "You never be my sincere husband! Remember, it just an arranged married" I said and leave them together.

I ran to the restroom and cried my eyes out. I can't believe that words just left my mouth.
I really don't mean it at all. It is all fake.

I go to the other dressing room and get my makeup done again.

JUNGKOOK POV

I sighed after she ran out of the room. "Look dude, what have you done" Jooheon said. "She have the right to say it" I sighed.

"What why??" Jooheon lifted his eyebrows. "I really wanted to love her like a normal couple do but she would never know my actual feelings for her" I sit on the couch.

"Just explained everything to her." Jooheon put his arm over my shoulder.

"By the way, who are you? And why are you kissing her forehead?" I asked him.

"His ex-boyfriend" he smirked. I just rolled my eyes and chat useless things with him.

*

EUN HYE POV

I sighed heavily looking at the big door infront of me. After I enter this, within a minutes I'm becoming JEON JUNGKOOK WIFE.

"Are you ready sweetheart?" My dad hold my shoulder. I nodded and smiled weakly to him. I crossed my arm with him and slowly stepped inside the hall.

Everyone was cheering for us while my heartbeat doesn't stopped beating so fast.

Without knowing, I already in Jungkook hand.

"Jeon Jungkook, are you willing to take Jung Eun Hye as your wife?"

"Yes, I do"

"Jung Eun Hye, are you willing to take Jeon Jungkook as your husband?"

"Y-yes, I- I do"

"You May kiss the bride now"

Everyone cheered and I look into his eyes.

"Don't worry, it not gonna hurt" he smiled.

Then our lips touch and make a sudden reflect on my body. My lips started to reacted with his and our tounge twisted and dance together.

It felt so nice and amazing.

This is more lot better than I had with my ex-boyfriend.

He broke the kiss and look into my eyes. He kissed my forehead then turned to looked at the audience.

*

I sat on the table while everyone is chatting and drinking. Half of the guest is already drunk by the time.

I decided to went to the sea as our wedding took place infront of the sea.

I walking slowly and admiring the beautiful of the sunset.

I found out myself already crying  and tears doesn't stopped coming out.

I regretted from the sight I just saw....

It gonna take a long time to finish this story. Don't worry, I will finished it as soon as possible💜