Truth

After Jungkook bought me an ice cream, He Started to played around with me.

"Oh look at that!" He say pointed at the direction. I'm being my stupid me look at his direction. After I turned around back, he put a little bit ice cream on my lips.

I widened my eyes as he get closer to me and crashed his lips on me. He lick the ice cream and pulled away.

"You are sweet" he smirked. I can't do this anymore.

I stand up and look into his eyes. "Look here, I don't know what had gotten in you, but you are truly changed and I don't like it. This is just not you. I really freaking confused right now. Why are you treating me coldly before and now you are treating me like princess. Please I'm begging to you. STOP PLAYING WITH MY HEART. MY HEART WAY TO WEAK TO ACCEPT YOUR FREAKING ACTION" I said nonstop to him.

He sighed and looked down. "For your information, I will stay with Eun Gi oppa for a while. It just I don't like to watched you being lovey dovey infront of me. My heart always beat for you but my heart always shattered because of you. I'm sorry, no matter what happen i still love you" I sighed and for once my tears dropped.

I leave him there alone and ran to the nearby bus stop.

JUNGKOOK POV

I sighed as her figure dissapear from my sight. "I just wanted to get closer to you, Eun Hye~" I sighed.

"After all of this, you are the one who always make me smile, you are the one that makes my heart beat faster, you are the one who make me move on from my first love" i said to myself.

"I love you Jeon Eun Hye" my tears dropped on my hand.

*

I came back home and greeted by the freaking Haeun.

"Why are you still here!!?? Go away" I said pushing her to the door. "Please!! Jungkook-ah I love you so much. I can't move on with you!! Please don't do this to me" She cried and begging at me.

"I already told you that I don't want this relationship. I already have my own relationship and I love mine relationship. It is me and my wife. Please get the fuck out. For the last time, I never been in love with you" I pushed her away from my legs.

"Okay,If this what you want. I will accept whatever you want as long you are happy. Thanks for being with me Jungkook" she said. I nodded and give her a friendly hug before she actually go.

HAEUN POV

I closed the door behind me and smirked. "I'm not promise you that you will be happy with your wife" I said while lifted my eyebrows.

END OF POV

I'm really sorry😭 I had to😢 I know this is the shortest chapter😢 I promise this will not happening again❤️ Thanks for reading💜