Ha Eun

A girl just kiss Jungkook lips.

A girl.

My tears streaming down hard. Why would I felt like this.

He can do what he wants. I have to mind my own business.

But what make my heart shatter is,

He didn't even budge or do anything. Is he enjoying it. I admit it.

The girl really have a perfect and slim body. Her hair is really pretty. Anybody can fall for her.

I wiped my tears away and enter the hall. I go straight away to the toilet and wash my eyes a bit. My eyes really look swollen even I had cover it with my makeup.

Then my phone ringed. I check it and found Jooheon name on it. I slide the cancel button and ignored it.

Then a second called pop out. It Jungkook. My hand react with it and without knowing I accept the call.

My hand stuttered and finally I put the phone at my ears.

"HeellOOoo" my voice cracked up a bit.

"Yah, where are you?? Everyone are searching for you" He said with a worried face.

"Why don't you mind your own business?" I ended the call. I really frustrated with him. My heart really broke when I see he didn't do anything.

I go back to the hall and saw Jungkook. I saw the girl beside him giggling with another guest.

"Yeah, I'm here" I said to him.

"Oh, I think You are the brides" the guest said while pointing to the girl beside Jungkook.

"You two really look better together" the guest smiled and pointed Jungkook and the other girl.

"Ahh, no. By the way, thank you. I really wish that is really happened" She smiled cheekily.

I rolled my eyes disgust by her action. "Why would you say that?" Jungkook ask them.

"Just telling you" they laughed and leave us alone. "Ahh, Eun Hye, this is Haeun" Jungkook introduces her.

I fake a smile and bowed to her. "Hi, nice to meet you, ms?" I smiled. "Just call me Haeun " she shake my hands.

"You are pretty" she said. I smiled and mouthed a thank you.

"Oppa, where is the toilet?" She said while clinging at Jungkook arms. He pulled his hand away and pointed at the toilet direction.

"I'm scared, can you show the way?" She said while pulling his arms. My blood started to boiling up. How dare she to seduce my Husband.

How dare she to call my husband oppa when I'm not calling him oppa.

"Why are you being like this? You are not my Haeun" Jungkook chuckled.

Ughh. Did he just call me over to watched them being a lovey dovey.

He ended up going with Haeun to the toilet.
I sighed and felt really lonely.

I want Jungkook to be here with me. I want him to spend his time with me as he is always be so busy at normal days.

*

After the occasion end, the guest slowly to go home one by one. Lastly, I and Jungkook go home.

I really spending time alone today as he always staying with Haeun instead of me his wife.

Luckily, there is Bangtan and My member treat me.

I could say it that he looks so tired. His face is so pale and also his lips.

I gathered all of my courage and asked him.

"Are you okay" I looked at him. "Y-Yeah, Just little bit tired" he nodded.

I shrugged the thought off and stared outside the window like my normal things.

*

We arrived at our house and he straight away go to his bed. I also go to my bedroom and change to my pajamas.

I ready to lie my tired body on my comfy bed suddenly I heared a crashed sound. I quickly jumped off my bed and go to the kitchen.

I saw Jungkook lying on the floor as he hold a medicine bottle.

"Oh god! Are you crazy!!" I shouted as I picked him up.

I put his arm over my shoulder and go to the living room couch as I don't have a strength to brought him upstairs.

I lie him down on the couch and put my hand on his forehead.

"You are burningggg!!" I screamed a bit and go to kitchen to get a towel and a warm water.

I squeezed the towel after I wet it with warm water and put it on his forehead.

"Are you already ate your medicine?" I asked him. He shake his head and I nodded. I helped him eat his medicine and make some soup for him.

"Please eat a bit, you are getting too tired after the wedding" I said.

He is too tired to feed himself and in the end I feed him.

3:46 A.M.

He is finally asleep. I tucked him in the blanket and rested my head beside the couch as I'm too lazy to go to my room.

JUNGKOOK POV

I wake up from the sun brightness and found myself a bit better than last night.

It you again.

Why it must to be you.

Why don't you just go mind your own business.

I can handle this myself.

Look, you burden yourself by taking care of me.

I don't want you busy taking care of me.

You should take care of yourself first.

I caressed her hair and smiled creepily.

You are just too good for me.

You are just too perfect to be my forced wife.

Everything is perfect about you.

Everything.

It just me.

The things is me.

I'm your biggest mistake.

Please I'm begging to you.

Don't fall in love with me.

Hey guys, the climax chapter is getting nearer❤️ please stay tuned