Tour

2 years later;
I tossed and turn around on my comfy bed trying to take a nap even though my alarm had ringing for the forth time now.

I push the off button and try to drive to my dreamland again.

"Eun hye~ wake up" an angel voice woke me up.

"Urghh,Just one more minutes" I groaned. "Wake up! Your manager had arrived for 30 minutes now!" My mom shouted.

I forgot that I have to go on tour today. I quickly wake up and tidy up my messy bed. I wash my face and doing my routine.

I choose a simple airport fashion and a mask. I didn't wear any makeup so I have to hide my face. They would be many paparazzi there.

 They would be many paparazzi there

Just imagined this is you.

I walk downstairs and smiled innocently at my manager. He frowned and told me to waited in the car like he has something to talked with my mom.

I just go and waited in the car. When I come in, I welcomed by my group members. It was Yuri, Hye In and Lena. They are all my bestie and sister. I'm the youngest in the group.

"Yah! You are so damn late you know" yuri unnie scold me. "Hehe, I'm just oversleep" I smiled.

"Umm, did you told Jooheon about this?" Lena asked me. "Oh my! I forgot! Thanks for remembering me" I quickly opened my phone to text Jooheon.

He is my boyfriend and he is in a MonstaX group. We had dated for 1 years now and our fans also support us.

Me: I'm sorry for not text you earlier,but I'm in my ways for tour. I'm gonna miss you❤️

Bæ❤️:oh,it okay. Don't be naughty and good luck! Do the best!

I smiled at his text and turned off my phone.

"Oh my god!! Look at this!!" Hye in show me her bias picture.

"I'm speechless unnie!!" I fake my cries. Actually my whole group stanned BTS for a very long time. It like we are an army.

My ultimate bias was Jeon Jungkook But I love all the members.

After that, our manager come in and started to drive. "Umm,guys. We had to shorten our tour to 4 days than 7 days because we have to do something here" he said that made us shocked.

"So? How about our concert in Fukushima, Okinawa, and Tokyo? I asked him.

"Sorry, but we have to cancelled it" he said. We just sighed and felt so bad for our fans that already buy the ticket.

"How about our fans?" I asked him again. "We planned to give them your group merchandise until it reach their paid tickets." He sighed. I just nodded and accept the truth.

After we arrived at the airport, the paparazzi busily taking our picture. Actually, we are quite famous.

We set off and I started to plucked in my earphones trying to find my own peace. I listened to BTS 'the truth untold'

When it comes to Jungkook part, I suddenly felt a bit hurt at my mind. "I think I heard this voices" I talk to myself.

I tried to remember it but it was useless. All I remember was the time that I was accept int the company. I don't know why, but it just reached there.

I just shrugged the thought off and drifted to my dreamland.

"Please fastened your seatbelt, we will land shortly"

I wake up from my sleep and look at mirror. I correct my light makeup and woke Hye In unnie.

"Unnie~ we had arrived" I shooked her. She groaned and open her eyes.

I'm not letting the chance off and take a picture and post it in my Instagram story.

Then a username replied to it. "Ouh? Who is it" I opened and shocked when I saw the username. It was j-jimin form BTS.

@pjjmin: have a safe flight😊
@eunhyiee: Thanks,btw I really like your music😆

@pjjmin: Thanks for supporting us!
@eunhyiee: welcome!

I really felt that I could die on that moments. PARK JIMIN from BTS just texted me!!!!

Please support this story guys!! Bye!❤️🌈