Ha Su

"You look really gorgeous" I said in my heart. Of course, I didn't have any courage to said it infront of her.

'Your really look gorgeous everyday'

"When will we go?" She stared at me. Oh dear, please don't look at me like that.  I quickly started the car engine and drifted off.

*

"Remember, our promise and rules" I remind her. She just nodded and smiled. I didn't smiled back and hold her hand.

She is so close and I bet she can hear my heart beating like crazy. This is our second time holding hands.

I tighten my hands and it start to sweat.

"Let's go" she pulled my hand. I just followed her till we standing infront our parents table.

"Aww, our lovey dovey couple" My mom said. I rolled my eyes and got a glared from her. "Hello, Omma, appa" Eun Hye greet them.

"Have a sit you two" My mom said. "So, What the important thing?" I asked her.

"You guys know that your wedding on this Sunday right" my mom continued. We just nodded agreed with my mom.

"Tomorrow you two have to follow me to the wedding clothes shop and your preparations" My mom lifted her eyebrows.

"Okay"

"I have interviews tomorrow"

"I think, there will be me, Eun Hye and Ha Su only" my mom said. "W-what? Ha Su?? That pervert??" I raised my voices.

"Yeah, He is the only one that free tomorrow. He also wanted to meet your wife" my mom shrugged. "No, I will come with you tomorrow" I cut her off.

I still remember that Ha Su harassed our girl students at school. He would be labelled as playboy at my school then. I don't want my future wife be his next target. Although I don't love her, I still respect and have that feeling. The feeling that I want to protect her all the time.

"That my son" my mom patted my hands. I just smiled and looked beside. Eun Hye giggled and I admit it. He looks like a hamster. A very cute hamster.

His mom know her son so well. She know that Jungkook like her, it just he can't accept the truth about his First Love.

His First Love leave him about 3 years ago. He not moving on with her till now. He never dated any girl before.

That's why she partner them up. She wants his son to move on from this whole lies.

End Of POV

*

I woke up from my sleep and quickly get ready for my date with my future mom. I wear my casual outfit and tie my hair into messy bun.

I walk downstairs and found Jungkook sleeping on the couch. Last night, he goes to drink with his member and came home late after he dropped me off.

He still wearing his suit. I found myself smiling like a creepy person there. I ignored him and make him a soup.

I put it on the table and leave the house. Although, I'm not married yet but I do act like a married people. I don't like a messy house and I love to cook.

I take a taxi instead using Jungkook car because he will use it to go to the practice dance.

*

"Omooo, you look so pretty in everything"
Mrs jeon said. "I just dressed up lazily" I chuckled.

"Where is my son?" She frowned. "H-he still sleeping" I smiled innocently.

"How dare he! Let me call him" She said with an annoyed tone. "Nooo, it okay, he came home late last night because he out with his member. No need to wait for him. I think just the two of us will be okay" I smiled.

Mrs jeon nodded and we go to the Mall in the town.

*

"Hello, Mrs jeon." There one guys bowed to her. "Oh, Hello too" he said to me. I bowed to him and greeted him as well.

"So this is Jungkook wife?" He asked Mrs Jeon.

"Future wife" I corrected him.

"Yeah, she so pretty right" Mrs jeon brightly stared. He nodded and smirk. What with that smile creepyass.

"Oh, Eun Hye, this is Ha Su" Mrs jeon said.

"Oh, this is that 'Ha Su' That Jungkook always told"

"Please, don't get near him"

Jungkook words still lingering inside my minds. I will try my best to keep away from him.

"Let's go to our next shop" Mrs jeon pulled our hands.

*

I just stayed there looking at my mother in law picking my dress.

"Omma, can I get some water?" I asked her permission. "Yeah, just go. You don't need my permission" she smiled.

I ready to leave the shop when suddenly a voice interrupts me.

"I will go with you" Ha Su said. My body already shivering thinking the things that he would do to me.

What will be his 'dirty' things.

"Followed me, I know some place that sell delicious dessert. Don't worry. I treat you" He smiled.

He's not bad.

Maybe better than Jungkook.

He pulled my wrist and I just followed him. He keep pulling me until we reach a quiet place. Really quiet.

There were nobody passing by there. I mean there were an old shop that already being demolished.

He stopped and turned around me. "Relax, cutie. There just you and me now" he smirked.

"W-what are you doing? Let me go bitch!!" I started to free myself from his grip.

But he is too strong. He pulled me closer and he put his head at the crook of my neck.

"I had been your fans but you never noticed me" he started to bite my neck leaving a dirty mark on my neck.

I punch his chest but he didn't budge a bit. Slowly my tears slid down from my eyes.

I screamed lifelessly hoping someone will hear me when it will never happened.

His lips roaming down to my breast and I can't hold it anymore. I just cried when suddenly I felt myself free.

I look down and see he is now unconsciously lying at the cold floor. His nose and mouth bleeding.

There's one figure pulled me behind it. I don't have to know who it is when I know it already.

"J-Jungkook" I said lifelessly.

"Are you okay-" he stopped when he saw a countless mark on my neck.

Shit

He cupped my face and without any thoughts I hugged him. I bursted into tears on his chest wetting all over his shirt. A strange thing is..

He hug me back....

And

He kiss my forehead.

Cringey guys😂 thanks for reading this cringey book!!