Break Up

My tears drop once again for that stupid man. He saw me and waving his hand on the air. I quickly wipe off my tears and go to him.

The girl that was infront of him walk away and glared at me. I sit infront of him and doesn't look at him.

"Who is that girl" I ask. "Why you care?" He rolled his eyes. "I have to know. You are my boyfriend." I annoyingly said.

"She just one of my fans" he sighed. "Oh, What you gonna talk about?" I said.

"I know it hard. I know I'm not a good boyfriend. I know this is all my fault. But this is the best decision for you" he said. 

"Wh-what are you talking about" I nervously said.

"Let break up"

My heart shatter. I hope I'm deaf at that moment. I can't accept this. We can just repair our relationship and be a good couples again. But why this. Why must we have to break up.

"Eun Hye~ you are the best girl I ever met, you are the most precious thing in my life, you are the prettiest girl in my heart. You deserve someone better. I can't let myself hurt you. You are to precious to be hurted, babe. If you stay with me, the more you will be hurted. Sorry"

He grab my hand. Then a tear escaped his eyes. This is the first time he cried infront of me. I just smiled and cupped his face.

I rub his tears off with my thumb. "Don't cry. You are ugly when you cry" I scrunched my nose. He chuckled and hold my hand tightly.

"I'm sorry. I'm such a jerk" he sighed. "No~ don't say that. You are the most amazing man for me" I smiled.

We eat steak for dinner and chat for a while. "Oh, I'm gonna go back to Seoul tomorrow." I said. "Woah. Why so early?" He asked.

"I don't know. My mom told me that there will be some personal things" I said. He then nod and pay for our dinner.

He walk me to the out of the cafe. "So, friends?" He said while rubbing his nape.

"Yes!" I shake his hand.

'The plane to Seoul will be take off in 10 minutes'

I walk to the plane and sat on my sit.

I opened my phone and message Jooheon. I know I'm not his girlfriend anymore, but is it wrong to be a friend.

Me: hey, I'm in the plane now.
JHeon: Oh, be careful. :)
Me: Thanks :)
JHeon: My pleasure ma'am 😊

I just smile at the message. It hurt. I still can't let him go. I just sighed and look out the windows.

The plane take off and I just sleep till I arrived at Korea.

I go to the terminal and take my bags. My mom said that she will arrived in 45 minutes. It a long times. I decided to go to the nearer cafe.

I scrolled my phone. I look back at the photos of me and Jooheon when we had a trip to Melbourne. That our 5 months anniversary.

Without realising my tears dropped. I don't know why but I just can't accept this. Even we are still friends, I still think him more than friends.

I decided to deleted the photos.

All the photos I had deleted. There was two photos that I decided to keep it.

Ringg Ringg

I accept the call and put it at my ears.

"Hello? Mom?" I asked. "Oo~ Eun Hye- ah, I'm waiting at the Door number 5. Come quickly." She said. "Nae~" I ended the call.

I pack up my stuff and paid for the drinks. I ran to the door when I bumped into someone. One more time, he is wearing black mask.

"Ouwww!!" I fall down. "Sorry, are you okay?" He help me to stand up. Suddenly my temple start to hurt a bit. My head start to remember something. He then check on me.

"Sorry, I have to go. Bye" he ran.

"Bye" I said slowly. I shrugged the thought off and go to my mother car.

"Eun Hye~ How your concert?" My mom asked while looking at me. "It awesome" I excitedly said. "Want to know about bad news?" I looked down.

"Why with that look, dear?" She cupped my face. "I just broke up" I hold my mom hand. "Oww, That Okay darling. Maybe you will found the other guys" she smiled. I nodded and she continued to drives.

My maids help me with my suitcase. I walked in the house and welcomed by my maids. Actually we are quite rich.

My Father owns one of the biggest company in Korea, and my mom is a doctor. I had the world most annoying siblings ever. It was my brother and my sister. Of course, I'm the youngest. My brother name is Jung Eun Gi and my sister name is Jung Eun Ha from Gfriends.

They may be annoying but they always be there when I'm in pain.

"Hey my baby hyieee" Eun Gi came out of nowhere. I just hugged him. "Don't call me baby. I'm grown up. By the way, why are you here?" I frowned.

"We have a family meeting tonight. Remember?" He arrowed his eyebrows. "Oh, yeah. Unnie also here?" I asked him. "Yeah, she upstairs" he told.

I just nodded and turn my pace to my sisters room. I opened the door just to be greeted by her back. She was busy watching Netflix on her computer.

I plopped myself beside her and relieve a sigh. "Hi!!" I greet her. "You're backkkk" she hugged me. We just giggled and tossed around.

"Stop playing you two. We have guest in 8. Dress up well." Eun Gi then exited the room.

We just ignored him and continued to play around. I miss her so much. It been 4 month I didn't met her.

I dressed up well and let my hair down. I put a light but lovely makeup on my face. Eun Ha didn't make it because she had a photo shoot at Daegu.

I and Eun Gi just sit at the dining table while our parents greeted the guest. They brought their son with them. He didn't have any fuck to know what happened infront of him right now.

His eyes glued to the phone. I would say it. RUDE.

"Ms. Eun Hye, right?" The middle ages women said. "Yeah" I smiled. "I'm mrs jeon" she smiled back.

"So, we make a meeting here because I and Mr jeon had discussed about it. And all of us agreed to do this." My father continued.

"You two have to MARRY"

"WHAT!!??"
"WHAT!!!????!!"