He Change

"Eun Hye, please eat up" Eun Gi told me as he make a puppy face. "Okay, I will eat" I smiled weakly at him.

"You didn't answer my question. I ask you for a thousand times, what are you doing here" He said staring deeply into my eyes.

I keep saying that I'm okay with Jungkook becasuse I don't want him to hurt Jungkook. But the truth is,

This is all his fault but I'm too blind to see that he makes me hurt many times.

I gathered all of my courage and turned my body at my brother direction.

"I think I really love Jungkook and he is dating another girl but it not his fault because he deserves to be love and I'm just his forced wife. I'm can't bare it anymore so I will stay with you for a while" I said with one breath.

"I knew it. I know this gonna happened" EunGi sighed and hugged me. I sobbed in his embrace as he kept patting my back.

*

I tossed around my bed as I look around the room. This is just wrong. I can't sleep. It felt so different without him around me.

My heart clutched as his images appeared one by one. My tears slowly escaped my eyes. I don't want to stay with him but I want to be in his embrace.

He should be fucking that Haeun at this moment. I sighed and looked at the times.

It is 2 in the morning.

What I'm gonna do at this times. Taking a walk. Probably a wrong idea. There will be so many creepyass outside.

Then I decided to text my members.

Me: Unnie?
Hye In: Oh hey!
Me: are you not going to sleep?
Hye In: No. Just done watching my Bangtan :)
Me: Ugh, I'm sick of him.
Hye In: Hey! Stob it!!!
Me: whut?
Hye In: U are making me jealous!!
Me: whatever, btw, when will the music awards going to be held?

Hye In: This Friday, mayb :(
Me: Why?
Hye In: I'm tired but happy!!!
Me: Gosh, why?
Hye In: Dont you remember? We will make a collab dance with BTS!!!
Me: Oh, you right!
Hye In: ;)
Me: Gotta go, ByE!!!
Hye In: Bye!!

I closed my phone and put it beside me. Yeah, I'm going to make a collab with them. Tomorrow I have a practice with them.

Next Day;

Eun Gi kisses my forehead before go to works. I called my manager to pickup me to the practice place.

"Why are you not living with him?" My manager asked me. "Uhh, I'm just want to stay with my brother for a weeks" I forced a smile.

"Do you fought with him?" My manager asked again. "Nooo, I'm okay with him" I said.

He nodded and continued to drive. I sighed when I suddenly think about him. I really want to be in his embrace now.

*

I already arrived at the studio but none of my members did. How could I face Jungkook alone. I call them for a thousand times but they never pick it up.

"Aishhh,this girl" I groaned as the call ended without an answer.

"Hey, What are you doing here" someone tapped my shoulder. I look behind me and saw Jungkook lifted his eyebrows.

"Sorry, I have another things to do" I said trying to keep away from him.

He quickly grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer to him. He is now behind me and put his hand at my waist.

I widened my eyes as I froze at the moment.

He put his face on the crook of my neck and I slightly jumped a bit.

"Today practice is cancel, nobody is here. I want to brough you to another place as you don't follow me yesterday" his hot breath hit my skin.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me to his car. I can't do anything because I'm still shocked from the earlier incident.

*

He drive the car with his hand and keep looking at me.

Of course I didn't look back at him. I just focused on the road. I'm still mad about the Haeun incident.

Whose wife didn't get mad when her husband have a girlfriend clearly infront of their face.

"Why are you not coming home last night" he asked with concern.

"It not your business" I said coldly. "I miss you" He said with a sudden. I just keep quiet and didn't reacted with it.

*

He brought me to the amusement park and keep pulling me to many places. Yeah, this is the same place we go for our first date.

He buy me everything I dont want and now my hand full of teddy bears and beverages.

"Let me buy you that one more ice cream, what flavour do you want?" he said. "Please get me Mint flavour ice cream with no toppings and I want it in the medium size" I said.

Jungkook face changed quickly after I said my ice cream flavour. "Jungkook??" I looked at his eyes. "Oh yeah, I will be back" he said and ran to the ice cream stall.

Why is he is being like that. Sometimes he will cry for no reason. There is one room I always be suspicious in his room. What could be there.

I'm getting lazy day by day to write this story😭