Night Club

I take off my jacket and it reveal my turtleneck that was so skinny. It showed my body curve. I ruffled my hair and my makeup to make it more like bad gurl.

I smiled to myself as I walked to the club with my messy appearance.

It not like messy but more like badass. I smirked to the bodyguard as he let me in. I elegantly go in to the club and sit at the bar.

"Please make me a strongest drink here" i tapped the table as the bartender nodded in agreement.

I don't drink alcohol and now I for the first time I drink the strongest alcohol for my first time.

"I'm sorry miss, but this is just what we have" the bartender apologize as I smiled at him and nodded.

I drink the alcohol as I could feel my head started to spinning around and my stomach start to grumbled.

I shut my eyes closed trying to defend the pain.

I literally just survived from the pain but I don't think I can think straight right now. I get up from my seat and go to the dance floor.

There were so many people grinding at each other body. I dance with my full heart as I'm the dancer in my group. Many guys complimented me and trying to became closer with me.

third people POV;

Eun Hye dancing like there's no tomorrow. Many guys fighting for her without her knowing.

She is too drunk to realised what happened around her. She keep dancing wildly till she out of breath.

She sat on the bar and asking for more drinks when a guy suddenly stopped her. "Hey, let's stop drink. You are drunk" He said staring at Eun Hye.

"Who are you to stop me?? Nobody can stop me except Jun Go000" Eun Hye said. "Yeah, let's stop drink and have some fun" he said while his hand roaming at her exposed thigh.

"I'm your jun goo tonight" He smirked while he grabbed Eun Hye waist while his other hand caressing her thigh.

"Get off your dirty hand from her. Nobody can touch her you asshole" Jungkook suddenly came and grabbed his hand.

He grabbed his collar and pushed him from the chair.

"Hey, there is plenty of woman,man. This girl are mine. Go search another" He said with high pitch tone.

"I'm her husband and I own her" Jungkook said before giving Eun Hye a piggyback and get out from the club.

Jungkook POV

I brought her out from the club and sat her at the nearest bench. I sighed looking at her condition and give her my jacket.

I take off my jacket and wrapped it around her waist so it will cover her bare legs. I give her a piggyback ride to our house.

He is so skinny this day. No wonder, why she is so light. I keep walking while he mumbling words with half awake.

"T0DaYYYyyyy IS fuNNnNnn" she giggled with her tiny mouth that makes me smile too.

Suddenly a hot water hit my neck. I look back and saw that she is crying after giggling. She is sobbing and wiping his tears at my neck.

"I wAAaant jEEeon Jungkoo0kK. I L0oVVveeE him sOO0 MuCHhh" She cried.

"Stop crying, little kid. I'm here,okay?" I said while continued to walk.

-

We arrived at our house as I put her at my bedroom. I slowly put her body and tucked her in the blanket.

I get up from the bed as she grabbed my wrist and pulled me on her.

Now I'm on top of her.

"Please, I want you tonight" She said with her puppy eyes. "No, I can't. You are drunk" I said pushing her back to the bed.

"But I really meant it" she said once again. "Sorry, but not today, baby. You are drunk" I said while caressing her cheeks with my thumb.

She suddenly pulled me to the bed and now she is hovering me.

She smirked with her half open eyes and lustful eyes. "I said I want you" she smirked.

I widened my eyes when she suddenly ripped off my white shirt and smirking at me.

She is trying to go further when I grabbed her wrist.

I rolled over and hover on top of her.

"This is not my fault, you seduce me first" I smirk at her with my lustful and hunger eyes.

-

Hey guys❤️ so the smut chapter gonna getting soon so I'm gonna make a cover chapter if you guys don't want to read 18+ content😂🌚 see ya at the next chapter💙🤪