Dance

[ Don't watch it yet, watch it when it arrived the part. You are the girl in the silver hoodie, just watch till her parts end]

"Eun Hye?" Jimin widened his eyes. "Y-yes?" I smiled innocently.

"Eun Hye-sshi, So you are the StarGirl dancers?" The dance teacher started to asked me question. "Yes. It me" I answered confidently.

"Okay, now please show your dance please, let see what you got" the teacher told me. "What song?" I asked him.

"It up to you" He smiled. I just nodded and started to danced. I danced with my backup dancer.

[ You can watch the dance now..]

Jungkook POV
'She is so amazing. I didn't know that she is very good dancer. I didn't know that she is a dancers from her group.'

'Jimin didn't stop staring at her. Why is he staring at her like she was her'

'He smile like a stupid people.'

'Why She always make an eye contact with Jimin'

'That roll body, though'

'She is hot when she is dancing but her crop hoodie make her more hotter'

'What the fuck did I just think'

'I can't fall in love her with a dance'

'It just a dance. How could it make me find she is attractive'

'I can't get my eyes off her'

'She make an eye contact with me'

'I quickly hide my red face from her'

'Her gaze can make many guys knocked down'

'What did I just said'

'Her dance was powerful and I love it'

The dance end and we all clapped our hand. It is so powerful and amazing. I admit it. She then smiled. Without knowing, my lips curled up when I saw her smiling.

After that, she make an eye contact with me. I quickly changed my expression to a cold one. She make her way towards me.

I'm standing there confused what to do.

"Hey" she greeted me. "Oh,hey" I scratch my nape. We then become silent and stared at everyone who were making a noise not knowing about us.

"Your dance was great. It was amazing. I mean it" I smiled a bit. "Thanks" she smiled. Her cheeks become red after I compliment her.

Is it too much.

Suddenly Jimin running to her and hugged her. I repeat.

He running at her and hugged her infront of me. "You are so good" he tighten his grips. "Thanks, and you too" She smiled.

I'm disgusting looking at the sight, leaving them and go to the toilet.

After 20 minutes spending my time at the toilet, I go to the practice room again.

I enter the room just to be greeted by Eun Hye and Jimin sitting together. Giggling like there were no one at the room. It freaking disgusting.

I ignored them and sit beside Yoongi. "You look like desperate" he smirked. "What are you talking about" I frowned.

"Looks here, you are jealous whenever Jiimin was with her" Yoongi said. "What the fuck are you talking about. I'm not interested in her. I would never interested in her." I rolled my eyes.

"So, when will you stop waiting for your stupid first love" he said. His words make me want to punch him, but my heart doesn't let me. It hard. It hard to endure the people's words.

End Of POV

"Okay, guys. Listen here, today I will tell you guys something private but please don't be shocked and tell anybody about this" The manager said.

I listened to the manager and shush jimin up. He actually so friendly. I like to be with him. I love to be friend with him. We spend our times together after the dance. He always talked about His beloved brother, Jungkook.

Actually, I didn't interested to hear about it. But who knows, I can tease him with his childhood things.

I found out that Jungkook dissapear after the dance. I look for him but got distracted with Jimin. After 20 minutes, he enter the room with a cold expression. Like he always do.

I find out that he was always looking at Jimin, like he have something to do with him. I ignored him and heard out the manager.

"So before I tell you the private things, did you guys choose your partners already?" The manager said. "Nae~" we shouted.

"I will be Eun Hye partner"

Everyone looking at him with a widened eyes. "What are you doing Jimin?" I pulled his shirt.
"I'm going to partner with Eun Hye, fullstop. You guys can choose another girl" he smirked at the end of his words.

"What the? You just embarrassed me" I playfully smacked his hand. "Ouww, I just want to be closer with you" He pout. I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Okay, since Jimin partner with Eun Hye, there were three more girls. Three of any Bangtan will not be in the event." The dance teacher told us.

"I, Jin and Jungkook will not be in the event" Yoongi interrupts him. "Okay, So RM with Lena, J-Hope with Hye In and TaeHyung will be with Yuri" tu teacher said.

We nodded and payed our attention to the manager.

"Let's go to the next thing now. So here, I want to tell you guys about secret marriage." I and Jungkook widened our eyes.

"Please don't!"
"Please don't spill it!"

I and Jungkook standing together in a flash.

"Well, our couple already stand. So this is the secret couple. I mean they will marry but it just an arranged marriage" The manager smiled.

I just sighed and smiled awkwardly at the Bangtan members.

I sit down back and sighed. "You never told me about this" Jimin suddenly spoke. "It just happened in a flash. I also still in shocked condition" I looked down.

"Don't worry, I will always be by your side." He patted my back. "You are my best friends ever" I smiled weakly at him.

How about this chapter guys?!! Boring isn't it? Sorry🙏