The Award Show

My hair in a messed right now as I'm still in the dilemma of my phobia.

Philophobia
Fear of falling in love again

And

Autophobia
Fear of being alone

The most scary thing in my life. I'm afraid to fall in love again because I afraid that the person will leave me alone again like my first love.

But I'm afraid to be alone because it Is scary.

End Of POV
********************************************

I admiring myself in the mirror while looking at my perfectly figure. This is the night. The award show night.

*

We get out from our car and go straight to the red carpet ceremony. We stopped at the camera booth to let them took our picture.

After that, we are boomed with so many questions. My unnies answered it without hesitation. Now it my turn to answer the question.

I smile at them before they continued the questions. At the corner of my eyes, I can see that BTS already arrived and waited for us to end our interviews.

"Can you explain the truth of dating rumour?"

"Are you really daring Jeon Jungkook??"

"Fuckofff you don't deserve him"

"You are just an asshole girl that would like to stick with him jus because of many not love"

"Leave him alone"

"I really like you but you had betrayed him!!!"

"You are dating Jimin behind Jungkook!!!"

"You are betraying Jungkook!!!!"

"You don't deserve them both!!!!"

"Jimin life was perfectly good before he met you!!!"

"Break up with Jimin"

"Break up with Jungkook!!!!"

Then a bottle of water flew in the air targeting at me. My tears dropped as I stared at the bottle.

Then a figure ran to me and catch the bottle.

"WHO THE FUCK JUST THREW A BOTTLE AT EUN HYE!!!!!" Jungkook screamed with his eyes widened.

He crumpled the water bottle and wanted to throw back at the crowd but stopped by me.

"Pleas-please Stop" My eyes tearing up. He sighed and security brought us to a safer place.

We get into our waiting room as I burst into cry in Yuri hands.

"THIS IS ALL MY FAULT, IF I'M NOT GOING OUT WITH ONE OF THEM,THIS WILL NEVER HAPPENED" I cried.

"Shhh, it not your fault, so stop blaming yourself. It just their obsessed fans" Yuri patted my back trying to calm me down.

*

Me and my members performed our new song and I just hurt my ankle. I tried to look okay infront of the fans and keep dancing with my weak ankle.

I dance and dance while trying to pretends that I was okay. After the performance end. I quickly grabbed Hye In shoulder an tried to search for support.

My legs was too weak as I keep dancing and the injured had became worst.

After this, I have to performed the dance with Jimin. How should I say to him. He would be upset.

Hye In helped me walk but my legs was too weak and I fell down. I groaned in pain as the staff helped me and touch my feet.

They carried me to the waiting room as the doctor threat me.

*

After a few minutes been threat, I decided to message Jimin and told him about my injury. Then, a knocked could be heard at the door.

"Eun Hye~ Jungkook want to meet you"

"I don't want to see his face"

I weakly stated and looked away. Lena came beside me and hugged me. She really know me. She know that I really wanted to meet Jungkook right now. She knows that I wanted Jungkook to comfort me right now.

*

I watched Jimin performance in the waiting room while Hye In replaces me. My other members go to the seat that idol sit.

I have to rest and can't go back to the stage.

*

"The artist of the year award goes to StarGirl!!!"

I smiled proudly and stared at the television. They stand infront of the audience and told them about my injury.

Then a tears dropped from my eyes. The camera now showed Jungkook proud and sad expression face.

I caressed his face using my thumbs but all I can felt was cold surface.

I wish I have a courage to meet him again.

Sorry for late update❤️💓💓