Say You Won't Let Go

[ please open it and watch it till their part end]

JUNGKOOK POV

They started to dance gracefully. At first, I really thought Eun Hye looks so beautiful when she dance like that.

Not when Jimin came out of sudden and touch her waist anytime he wants. My anger boiled up and calmed down as I remember that they are partners.

He is touching Eun Hye waist.

He is literally waiting for this fist to arrived at his face. How could he touch my wife waist. That's mine.

Forever.

They looked so happy and proud after the dance but not me.

EUNHYE POV

I and Jimin smiling proudly after performing the dance infront of our members. Our sweat still clear at our face as the dance was a little bit tiring.

"Yeahhhhh! Dude!!!"

"You guyssss SLAY"

"That literally so SWEEEETTTTT"

"So NiCeeeEeE"

"You guys did a good job"

I smiled at their compliments and looked at Jungkook secretly. He look

Mad.

"Isn't little bit to touchy?" Jungkook asked. "No, and I think Eun Hye is good with that" Jimin turned to me.

"Yeah, it was really good choreography. Thanks to Jimin" I smiled at him.

*

We all get ready and go to each other's room to practice again.

I and Jimin had practice for a twenty time now so I decided to take a break.

I sat down and picked up my phone.

I go through all the social media and found really really nice rumour.

[[HOT NEWS]]

JUNGKOOK FROM BTS AND EUN HYE FROM STARGIRL RUMOUR TO BE DATING.

I sighed heavily as I done read the rumours.

"My life just great" I sighed. "Is it about the rumour?" Jimin said smirking. "Yeah,how did you know?" I asked him.

"It's trending worldwide thoo" Jimin said with a duh tone. I ignored him and started to practice again with him.

*

After practice, It is already night and I had nothing since lunch. Jimin invited me to a dinner and of course I agree.

He helped me getting into the car by opened the car door for me. I smiled and said thank you to him.

He sit at the driver seat and started to drive. He stopped for a minute and looked at me. "Your safety first" Jimin said. At first,I didn't understand at all but he suddenly came closer to me and grabbed the seatbelt beside me.

He was too close with me and I can feel his hot breath hit my neck. His face was so close with my chest and I'm afraid that he could heard my crazy heartbeat.

He plucked in the seatbelt and continued to drive.

I froze at the moment and became awkward.

*

We arrived at his favourite restaurant as he brought me inside like a gentlemen. He smiled sweetly that can literally melt every women heart.

We sit at table for two.

I broke the silence by telling him so many story. Actually,I really nervous and afraid because we don't wear any mask.

*

We ate our food silently as Jimin looked at me.

"Do you want some wine?" Jimin asked me. "Y-Yes" I nodded happily.

Actually, I can't drink at all if I drink I would be really drunk even one glass. I would be having stomachache and so many pains so I decided to stop drinking.

But at this situation, I don't want to make Jimin sad so I accept his request.

The waiter came with one bottle of expensive wine.

He was going to pour the wine in my glass when suddenly a hand stopped him.

"Sorry,hyung. Eun Hye can't drink" out of nowhere Jungkook said and stopped me from drinking.

"Oh,really. But she said okay" Jimin confused. I forced a smiled and send a glare death at Jungkook.

We ended up eating dinner with Jungkook.

*

"Let me drop you" Jimin offered. "She will go back with me. Don't worry hyung" Jungkook said to Jimin.

"I will follow you" I said pulled Jimin hand with me.

Jimin dropped me at Eun Gi house and I thanked him for the ride. I'm still not ready to forgive Jungkook.

I always thought this. Is he already broke up with Haeun. Is he love me sincerely. Are is it an action too.

Hey, sorry it a short chapter:(
Enjoy❤️💜