Jimin confession

Today is the second day of our practice. I be always me came very early than anybody. I sighed as I drink my coffee.

I ate my cake and looked through my phone. There was 56 missed call and 1000+ message from Jungkook.

I had completely ignored him this week. Half of my souls wanted to be with him but half of me still don't want to be with him.

What's wrong with me. After all, I'm his wife. Whose wife didn't miss her husband after a week long.

"Hey, can I sit here" a guy with black mask said while holding a tray with a cake and other desserts.

Holy shit. He is super hot. I know that he is wearing a mask but I can see that he is hot by his body and his fashion style.

"Miss?" He frowned. I realise that I just stared at him and quickly smile and give him a nodded.

I look around me and saw so many empty table. So why would he sit with me. Anyways,he is cute.

Then my phone chimes signaled that a message just came in.

Lena: Who is that?

Me: Some random guy... ;)
Lena:Owww, he's cute.
Me:ikr ^.^
Lena: Eun Hye~
Me: I know~~~~
Lena: have some fun!
Me: Okay.

I smiled at Lena after I type the last message. Lena exit the cafe an go to the practice.

"Umm, May I know your name?" He said. "You don't know me? I mean I'm an idol" I chuckled like an arrogant people.

"So you are really Eun Hye right?" His eyes lit up a bit. I nodded and he giggled excitedly.

I look at my phone and it already an hour I stay at the cafe. So,I decided to go.

"Sorry, but I have to go. It nice meeting you cute guy" I smiled and ran out from the building. I don't believe that my mouth just said that.

*

We practice for 5 hours now and I decided to go home. Jimin invited me to a dinner and I accepted it.

I go with him to the same restaurant we went last time. Jimin ordered some steak and dessert for us.

We ate and talked for a while as we laughed and joke. We had a good time together.

*

"Sorry, I have to go to the toilet. You can have my dessert." Jimin said before zoomed to the bathroom. I closed my mouth before I could say thing to him.

The waiter came and put our dessert on the table when suddenly she put a square box infront of me.

"What is this? I didn't asked for this?" My face flushed a curious expression.

"Please open it first, Miss" the waiter smiled before move two step back. I opened the box as the light of the restaurant suddenly off.

The box revealed a luxury and graceful diamond necklace with my name carves on it. A lights slowly dimmed to a romantic session.

I seriously don't know what's going on. Then a hand slipped between my neck as it approached the necklace.

It pull out the necklace and put it at my necks. The metal touch my neck and my hair rose up when the hand touch the back of my neck.

I turned back and saw a sweet Jimin smiling at me. He grabbed my wrist softly as he pulled my hand out of the restaurant. We arrived at the park now.

"What it is all about?" I asked him curiously. "I know that this is wrong. This is just not right. I do this just because I don't think I can hide my feelings anymore. And I don't force you to accept this. Actually, I started to grow feelings toward you from the day I met you. The day we stucked at the lift. And will you accept my feelings?" Jimin confess.

I just lost my words now. I don't know what to say after the sudden confession.

"I'm sorry, let me think about it first" I forced a smile. Actually I really felt bad for him.

*

He dropped me off at Eun Gi house and I go straight to my room. I plopped myself on my bed and stared at the ceiling.

Why would Jimin like me.

I'm not his type after all.

There is plenty of pretty girl idol beside me.

I thought.

JUNGKOOK POV

My tears dropped for one last time and I shut my eyes close.

I had been crying for two hours straight. The things is I came in inside the room that full of my past crush.

I think that I really should move on from her and live a new life. A new motivation. A new love. A new feelings.

I started to rip all the posters and picture that sticked on the wall. I had been collect it since high school. Actually,I didn't ripped it at all but I put it in a huge box.

But there one things that make me burst into tears and huge mess.

My phobia came and spread all over my mind and body again.

Hey guys. I'm so sorry that this chapter was literally so boring.