Date

We get off from the airplane and go to our hotel rooms. My roommate was Hye In and she is my closest members.

"Unnnieeeeeee~ you want to know a good things?" I clinged on her. "Yeah~ What is it?" She asked looking at my childish behaviour.

"Bangtan Mochi Just messaged me!!" I excitedly told her. "You mean jimin? Jimin from BTS? Seriously??? Oh my!!" She screamed in joy.

"You are so lucky you know!!" She shaked my body. We then unpacked our stuff and get a little bit rest. I couldn't sleep and stared at the room ceiling.

I looked at my side and found out Hye In already fast asleep. "Haishh, such a sleepyhead" I rolled my eyes.

Then I started to rolled over my bed trying to find my best position. Then my phone chimed.

I opened my phone and it turned out my half soul just messaged me.

Bæ❤️: Hey, I'm bored. Are you sleeping?
Me: nope. Hey baby, I can't sleep :(
Bæ❤️: I'm sorry for disturbing, you must be tired.
Me: nooooo~ I'm really missssssss yoouuu❤️
Bæ❤️: it just one day we not seeing each other😂
Me:I'm serious okay! -.-
Bæ❤️: what with that face tho 🙄
Me: Hey, how my changkyun baby doin?
Bæ❤️: I'm here! Why you looking for him?!
Me: you know that I'm his fans right 🙂
Bæ❤️: you know that you should not talk about other guys if you are with me right? ☹️
Me: oh God! You jealous thing😋
Bæ❤️: hey, you know what, let face time😘 I'm missing your face.
Me: oh, that good.

❤️ would like to FaceTime

"Hey Jooheon!" I smiled at him. "Ju What the? Please call me baby" He pout. "Euww, Why should I?" I make a disgusted face.

"If not I would eat you" He smirked. "Euwww, you pervert" I rolled my eyes. "Look, it not like you never do it" he smirked once again. "Ughh, Stop it or I will end this" it my turn to smirked at him.

"Okay,okay. Sorry baby" he smiled. "Apology accepted" I cheerfully said. "Haish,how could I not worried for you if you keep making your adorable things" he sighed.

"Where the others members?" He asked again. "They are all rest and asleep" I said again. "If that so, can you go to the reception counter? I had sent somethings for you" he told me.

"Okay, but after we ended this" I giggled. "No wonder I always fall for you" he smiled back.

"Sorry Eun hye~ But my manager called me. Let talk later okay" he sighed feeling bad leaving me.

"Nah~ it okay, hwaiting! Works hard dickhead" I laughed. "Tch, Bye!" He giggled. We then ended the FaceTime.

I wear my plain shirt and a shorts then I wear my hoodie. I wear my baseball cap and wake Hye In up.

"Unnie, I'm going down, you want anything" I asked her softly. "No, I'm okay" She then continued her sleep.

I take my phone and the hotel room keys with me. I go downstairs and go straight to the reception counter.

"May I help you miss?" The workers softly asked. "Oh, is there any things for me from Mr. Jooheon?" I asked her.

"Wait a minute, let me check it" she smiled. I waited and playing with my fingers. "Yes, you got something,please take a seat first and we will served you" She kindly brought me to the couch.

I sit there and trying to figure out what the 'something' is. I opened my phone and tried to message Jooheon.

Me:Hey, What is the thing?
Bæ❤️: wait.

I turned off my phone and sighed. I play with my fingers and my nails. Suddenly, someone closed my eyes using hand.

With the perfume scent, I knowed Who is this. "Guess who" he playfully asked. "Stop your dumb games Jooheon" I slapped his hand.