First Love

Flashback;
I breath heavily trying to slow down my breath. I wiped my sweat that keep dripping off from my face.

"Congratulations, after all of the discussion, we think we should have you in our company" he smiled. "Omg? Seriously? Thank you! I will work harder. Thank you!" I bowed at them rapidly.

After that, I step out from the audition room and hugged my sister and my mother. "You passed?" My sister asked. I smiled and showed them the audition paper.

They hugged me and we cried in happiness. "Eun Hye ya~ let unnie buy you some delicious food" She cupped my face. "This is my reward for your hard work" she smiled.

"Unnie~ jinjja kaep jjang" I showed my thumbnails. "Girls, I think I can't make it. I have to go to the hospital. Your dad need me" My mom worriedly said.

"Have fun,you two" She ruffled our hair. We bid a goodbye and entered the barbecue restaurant.

We ordered pork belly and waited it.

"Eun hye, I hope this is your right decision" she smiled. "Of course! I had dreamed this for a long time. Becoming an idol? Really crossed my mind" I smiled.

"You know that I also an idol and I have gone through all the sweet and sour moments in my life, I mean you have long journey to go. You think you can stopped your school life for this?" She asked worriedly.

I nodded and hold her hand. "I want to be like you and I will be more famous than you" I smirked.

"Hey, I am Jung Eun Bi from Gfriend Okay, I'm more famous and no one can beat me" she pouted. I gave her a 'Seriously' face.

"Let me correct you, it Eun Ha not Eun Bi. Just use your stage name" I rolled my eyes. "So? Who cares?" She annoyingly said.

I take off my bracelet and watch because it sweating there. I put it on the table and started to chatted useless things with my sisters.

Then, one cute boy standing infront of us holding our food. "This is your food, please enjoy it" he smiled.

I stared at his eyes and it shot my heart. I stared at him with knowing that he gone from my sight. "Yah, why are you staring at him?" Eun Ha shakes me.

"Unnie, I think I fall in love at the first sight" I said while staring at him. "Don't be so fucking nonsense. Let eat, it gonna get cold" she tapped me.

His POV
That eyes,really caught my heart. How can human eyes can be like that. Angel really exist. I think I believed in first sight. I wish I can see you again. If it our love destined to each other. God can make us meet in so many ways. I wish it in a good ways.

I noticed that she still looking at me when her sister maybe, tapped her to continued eat.

End of POV

Eun Hye POV
We take a taxi to our house. After we arrived, I ran upstairs to our bedroom and I plopped myself on my precious bed.

I stared at the ceiling and his image flashed one by one.

I shrugged those thoughts off and tried to check the times. I look at my arms and found that my watch was not there.

"Unnie! Did you saw my watch and my bracelet?" I shouted tried to catch her attention.

"I don't know!" She shouted back. "Err, I think I left it at the restaurant" I smiled innocently. "Why you are so careless. We can go back tomorrow. It late now. Let just go back tomorrow" my sister sighed.

Tomorrow;
We dressed up and got to the yesterday restaurant. We go to the counters and asked them about the loss. "Hello, May I help you?" He smiled friendly. "Yesterday, i and my sister eat here and she left her bracelet and watch here. Did you find it?"

"Sorry,we didn't found any of things before we closed our restaurant" he bowed. "Ahh,unnie. It okay. Let just go" I pulled her arms. Before we go out I bowed and him and mouthed a thank you.

We then go out and hanging around Busan. That my trainee story. Now I'm gonna debut in a few hours.

End of Flashback;

Hey guys! So this is my new books❤️ please enjoy it!