Jung Family

"Oppa! I already washed all your clothes and clean up your room" I shouted while smiling. "Okay!! Thanks" Eun Gi shouted from downstairs.

I walked to the living room while smiling and humming. "Woah, why are you so happy. Huh??" Eun Gi chuckled.

"Nothing! Oppa, do you want to eat something? I will cook for you" I said with shining eyes. "Because you are happy right now, let just go out and enjoy ourself" Eun Gi suggested.

"Seriously? Yeayyy" I jumped. "Let's get ready. Please wear something casual and not to reveal okay" Eun Gi reminded me before walked to his bed room.

Actually, I am happy because I had seen Jungkook last night. I think.

I wear some autumn outfit as it is autumn season here.

*I close the car door as Eun Gi sat himself beside me at the the driver seat

*
I close the car door as Eun Gi sat himself beside me at the the driver seat.

"We will pick up Eun Ha first, then we will continue our journey" Eun Gi said to me. "So, it mean this is sibling out,right??" My face lit up.

Eun Gi just chuckled and nodded. I search the popular place to hang out with my phone.

*

We arrived at Eun Ha work place as we waited for her. Eun Gi already call her and now here we are.

We waited for Eun Ha but she never came. So I decided to went to the building.

I ask the staff where she is and they told me that she was at the storage room. This is weird. Why would she be at the storage room.

I pulled the tomb and opened the door revealing the room.

My eyes couldn't believe what just I see. "Un-unnie" I stuttered.

"Ouh, Eun Hye. This is not right. We didn't do anything. We just tripped and fell down" Eun Ha said.

My tears dropped and I shut my eyes closed to let more tears dropped.

"I really believed your words.

But not until you do this to me" I said and ran from the room.

I can hear my sister calling my name but I decided to ignored her.

I walked pass Eun Gi car and grabbed my things and ran to whatever my feet brought me.

I couldn't believe that my husband hovering my real sister in the quiet place. Maybe they were really fell down but why would it happened infront of me.

I know that it my fault to be misunderstanding but the sight just broke my heart and my trust.

I just keep running till my legs became weak and I fell down on my knee.

I found myself at the Han River Bridge. The wind that was made from the car passing by hit my bare legs. It already afternoon. I gathered all my strength and stand up from the floor.

I stared at the sunset with my shining eyes. I wish I can be like the sun. The sun is so pretty that everyone attracts to it. I wanted to be like sun so Jungkook only attracts to me.

The wind hit my cheeks as my cheeks and ear getting red by the time.

I check the time and it already 7 in the night.

"Let's make me forget all the things in this one night. Let's try to do my weakness

Let's go to the club and drink like there's no tomorrow" I smirked while talking to myself.

So yeah guys, the climax are in a few chapters❤️🤪 Can her husband explain to her about the affair?