Hug

"Your wedding will be on 24th October" my mom said. "What?! It gonna be 2 weeks from today" I screamed a bit.

"Relax,dear. I and Mr. Jeon family have planned many dates for you and jungkook to go" my mom smiled innocently. I just nodded.

"Mom, I have a tight schedule. I can't just cancelled it for this stupid wedding" I told her. "Watch your mouth Eun Hye" my mom scolded me.

"Seriously?!! You gotta kiddin me!!" Hye In screamed. "Yes, but I don't want to marry with him eventhough he is my freaking bias" I sighed. "We can't do anything" Yuri and Lena said.

"But we are busy this day. I can't skip my works for that wedding" I keep looking down. "Aww, this is not my Eun Hye that I know. My Eun Hye always tried to solve the problems" Yuri lifted up my chin. I nodded and smiled weakly.

We are going to the music shows. After we arrived, we quickly go to the dressing room. We are late. We quickly wear the mic and perform our song.

"Kids, we have to go somewhere now. You got a meeting with big hit ceo" our manager said.

"What meeting?" I interrupts him. "Just follow me and stop talking Hyiee~" my manager sighed. We chuckled and followed him.

Before that, we greeted our fans that attend the concert.

"I wish I can meet Hoseok~ I really want to meet him" Lena said excitedly. "I don't feel like to meet anybody there" I sighed. "Please Eun Hye, open your mind. Just accept the truth" Hye In shakes me.

"You don't know my feelings. And you will never understand it" I looked down. "Eun Hye, Look here. You can always tell us about you problem. Hmm?" Lena cheered me up.

I ignored her and keep looking down. I don't want this. I don't want to crashed my imagined to marry my first love. I love my First Love.

"We are here guys." My manager cut my thoughts off. We all get off from the car and stood infront of the 'really popular building'

It big hit. I can't imagine standing infront of this. I know I don't like the marriage but it doesn't change my freaking bias.

We just giggling at each other, excited to enter the building. "Enough guys, let go" My manager cut us.

We just following him like a lost chicken. "Oh you must be StarGirl manager right?" One guys greeted our manager.

"Oh yeah, that's right. May I know, who are you?" He asked. "I'm the one who called you here. I am Bangtan manager" they shakes hand.

'Bangtan manager? So I have to meet them, Oh my god. He already hate me and now he gonna keep hating on me.'

"Why are you calling us here?" Lena as a leader asked him. "We're have a collaboration. We heard that your group are so amazing in dance, so we wanted to invited you" He smiled.

We just nodded and follow the Bangtan manager. "Excuse me, sir? So they will watch us dancing?" I asked. "What do you mean by them?" He frowned.

"Oh,Sorry. I mean BTS" I said. "Of course! They will judge you" He face us. "Why would they judge us when we're gonna make a collab?" Hye In interrupts him. "They are gonna choose one of you to collab with one of them. I mean they will choose their partner" he explained.

We understand it and continued our pace to the practice room. We entered the room and greeted by the boys. Jungkook look so schocked to see me. I just ignored him and continued to greet the other members.

"Oh, Eun Hye?! You here" Jimin suddenly hugs me. I just stood there not knowing what to do. "What the fuck Jimin? Let go of her" Jungkook suddenly pushed him from me.

I widened my eyes and secretly mouth 'what are you doing?'.

He saw it and ignored it. "What? Why?" Jimin asked him. "You will get a dating rumours, and I don't want it to happen" he said coldly. "That's make sense" Jin said.

Jungkook POV
I don't know what going on with me, but I really felt a sharp pain on my chest when Jimin hug her. I don't love her but why I do that. She will get a wrong ideas. Did I just get jealous.

No. WTH. Never. I'm not in love with her.

End Of POV

"So, enough with the drama and let go to our activities" Their manager cut us.

We all sat at the wood tiles and paying attention to the dance teacher. He is explaining about the event that we will join. I'm in my dream ignoring him.

"Yah, Your 'future husband' look so jealous when Jimin hugs you" Hye In whisper at me. "Yeah, I don't know what gotten in him" I whispered back.

"So as we all know, Bangtan dancer is J- Hope, so StarGirl, who your group dancers?" The dance teacher asked.

We all get quiet and started to discussed. "You Guys took so long, just tell us" Min Yoongi said.

"M-me" everyone looking back and staring at the voice.

"Eun Hye?"

So that it guys. How is it? Please leave a many vote and comment okay!😍😘