Stuck

Jooheon brought me to the beach at the back of the hotel. We intertwined our hand like others couple do.

"So when will you come back?" He asked still intertwined our hand. "In Thursday maybe" I answered.

"Huh? Isn't your tour last till Sunday?" He curious. "Oh,we had to cancel our concert because of some problem" I sighed.

"Why?" He frowned. "I don't know, I feel so bad for my fans" I sighed.

"Gwenchana" he turned me to face him and he lifted up my chin. I smiled weakly and he hugged me.

We then walked by the beach enjoying the night scenery.

"See you tomorrow, good luck for your concert" he smile and showed his cute dimple.

"Bye, I'm gonna miss you jagi~" I hugged him before I get to the hotel. I give him the last peck on his cheek before we seperated our ways.

I got into the lif and the lif gonna close when a hand stop it. "Ommo!!" Are you okay" I checked on him.

"I'm okay, thanks" he smiled. He is wearing a black mask but I can see he is smiling when his eyes wrinkle a bit.

'That eyes'

He then turned to me and looked at my eyes. I found myself staring at him and quickly turned the other ways.

Suddenly the lif make a weird sound. Then a thumped sound. I screamed and closed my ears not to hear anything. We screwed up.

The lif was stuck.

He quickly help me to stand up and check on me. "Are you okay? It fine. The lif just stuck"
He calm me down.

I just sit on the corner of the lif while he tried to call his friends or the hotel managements. "Annyeonghaseyo,hyung?" He Answer the call.

"Hyung, I'm stuck in the lif with one girl, it was the lif beside the lobby. Can you call the hotel?" He quickly end the call and sighed.

He sit down beside me and playing with his fingers.

The situation getting awkward between me and him. I think that I should start the conversation.

"Uhh, What your name" I asked awkwardly. "So-Sorry, I can't tell you" he rubbed his nape.
"You must be someone famous right?" I asked him.

"Huh, I'm-I'm, Okay I will tell you but I hope you don't do something stupid" he sighed. "Why would I?" I asked. "Yo-you are one of the fan right?" He sighed.

"What? Hahahaha,you must be kiddin me. So you are idol,right?" I laughed. "Ye-yes" he stutters.

"Don't worry, I'm also an idol" I smiled.

"If you don't want to start the conversation, lemme start" I confidently stated.

"My name is Jung Eun Hye from StarGirl" I smiled. "Ouh! I remember you" he smiled. "I'm jimin from bangtan" he smiled.

He take off his mask and tried to shake his hand with me. "Ohhhhh!! It you! Oh my god!!" I shake his hand.

"I'm your biggest fan" I screamed slowly. He rub his nape due to shyness.

Jimin POV
She is pretty and cute. I'm also his biggest fanboy. It was my biggest honour get to meet her by mistake. I wish I can know her more.

End of POV

"Umm, let be friend. I mean I would love to" I smiled. "Yeah, Su-sure" he stuttered.

"Why are you always stutter?" I laughed. "No, I just nervous because you are my biggest—" he stopped and speak something that I can't hear.

"What are you doin here?" I asked him. "I had a tour here in Japan, and you?" He asked me back. "Me too".

Jimin POV
I was thinking to invite her for a dinner, but I had no guts to ask her. I wonder,are she taken? I hope no. I can't stop staring at her. She really my type.

A cute girl with gorgeous smile and lovely eyes.
I gather all of my courage to ask her out.

"Eun Hye?" I look at her eyes. "Yes?" She answered while playing with her fingers. "Would you go ou—"

Ringg ringg

"Oppss, Sorry. I have to answer this call first" she excuse herself. I just nod and tried to figure out who was calling her.

End Of POV
Jimin was trying to tell me something but he got cut off by a call from my phone.

I excuse myself and answer the call. The caller id turned out to be my bæ❤️.

"Hello? Eun Hye? You okay? I heard that you was stuck in the lif?" He worriedly ask. "Tch,I'm okay, you don't have to worry about me. There is one guy that is with me"

"Guy?! Is he weird? Is he creepy? Did he do something to you" He ask like screaming. "Noo~ you know bangtan Jimin?"

"Oh,yes. He one of my friends" he calmly said. "Yes, He is with me. And one more thing, why you didn't tell me about him?" I scold him. "Relax babe, he is just my friend not bestfriend like that Wang freaking Jackson" he sound like annoyed.

"Hahhaha, okay. I gotta go now. Please come here quickly Umm? Bye baby" I smiled at the end of the call.

"Yeah, don't do something crazy okey?" He told me. "I know" I chuckled. Then we ended the call.

"Who is that?" He ask with curiosity. "Umm, He is my Boyfriend" my cheeks started to burn a bit.

"Oh, I'm sorry for interrupting your call" he look down. He seem like sad. Why. His facial expression change really quick.

"When did you guys date?" He ask still looking down. "Oh, it our one year now" I Answer. "How could I didn't know this" he frowned. "Maybe our relationship not so famous among the issues" I chuckled.

Our chat continued until we heard someone shouting from the outside. We quickly stand up and make some sound.

"Hello?!! Someone there?!" Someone shout. "Yes!! Hello we are stuck hereeee!!!" Jimin tried to search for help.

I tried to bang the door to attract their attention. Suddenly the lif shake. It make me and Jimin stumble to the back.

I accidentally crossed my feet and make me fall down. I suddenly pulled Jimin hand with me. He fall on top of me.

I froze at the sudden touch. He also not believe what he just see.

"What the fuck!" Someone shout. We quickly turn our head to the voice direction. He ran off.

"Jooheon!!!"

Long chapter guys❤️ please support the story🌻 love ya