I Love Him

EUN HYE POV

I wake up due to the sun brightness. I opened my eyes a little and pain started to ran through my body.

I still alive.

I groaned from the hurt and pinched my temple.

"Finally, you awake" Jungkook said from the door and closed it after. "How your body? Is it hurt" he asked me.

He seems to be worried for me. I nodded at him and smiled. He smiled back with his cute bunny teeth.

"Where is Haeun" I asked him. A hurt feelings could be hear from my voice. "She is resting at home" he said calmly.

"Please eat this, I just bought it from the stall. It still hot, better you eat it now" Jungkook said while hand me the tteobokki.

I accept and tried to sit up myself. I pushed my body upwards when suddenly my hand lost balance and my head gonna hit back the pillow.

A hand prevented me from falling and it him.

"You should be a little bit careful" he said.

"J-Jimin" I said looking at his eyes. "When did you arrived, hyung?" Jungkook widened his eyes. "You should watched and helped Eun Hye" Jimin glared at him.

*

I and Jimin spending time together talking and laughing at each other.

He sometimes tucked my hair behind my ear as it is falling down covering my face. He will wiped my dirty mouth when I eat.

Meanwhile, Jungkook is busy with his phone. Probably texting his Haeun. I don't know why, but I think he must be something with her.

He always smiling like an idiot while looking at his phone. Somehow, it makes me jealous.

"Sorry, I gotta go. Have fun" Jungkook said leaving me and Jimin behind. "Where are you going? You don't see your wife in bad terms?" Jimin said in a high pitch tone.

"Haeun needs me" he said coldly before actually leaving the room.

My eyes watered up when he mentioned the girl name. Is she more important than me. Oh yeah, I'm just his forced wife nothing more.

He is allowed to have a girlfriend. He allowed to have a person that he love and want to spend time with.

"Don't cry, I'm here" Jimin wipe my tears away. I smiled before bursted into tears in his embrace.

"I really do love him, I really really love him sincerely. But I know he would never love me back" I said in Jimin embrace.

Jimin calmed me as he hug me tighter.

*

4 days later

I finally get to go home. Jungkook help me with my bag and carefully brought me inside the house.

I sit on the couch and finally have a free time. I look at him as he stared deeply into my eyes. My cheeks burning up as my heartbeat doesn't stop beating fast.

"Oppa!!" A girl voice sounded when we turned our head to the same direction.

"Can I borrowed your shirt first?" Haeun said while holding her towels that wrapped around her body. "Oh, you are home" she said smirking.

A tears streamed down roughly as I wiped them quickly. Is this the reason he doesn't come to visit me last night.

Jungkook go near to me and sit next to me. "We didn't do anything. She is just sleeping in the guest room" Jungkook explained.

"Go and give her your shirt" I said while pushing him to Haeun direction.

Jungkook go and get his shirt.

She must be so lucky. Success seducing Jungkook with her body and make him fall in love with her.

Wow.

I can't do that.

"Eun Hye, we are going out. Let's go, I must brought you with me" Jungkook eyes softened.

"No, you guys can have some times alone" I said while giving him a smiled. He sighed and asked again. I said that I really fine and he go upstairs to get his car keys.

Now I'm alone with that slut.

"Remember, I'm dating Jungkook right now, you are nothing but just a maid" she said crossing her arms.

I smiled and nodded to her even deep inside her words really stabbed my heart.

*

He's gone now.

Now this is my time. Get out from this house as soon as possible. I can't bare this anymore. I don't want to hurt my heart again.

I packed up my clothes and my things and called taxi. I smiled while a dropped of tears escaped my eyes.

Please don't find me. I beg to you. Please don't find me.

An emotional chapter 😭 thanks for reading guys!! Lov yaa❤️❤️💩