One Bed

Eun Hye POV

I pushed the doorbell button as it make a sound inside the house. The door open revealed Yuri with a cute Pajamas.

"Unnieee" I hugged her tightly as she grabbed me too.

"Come in, it cold outside" she pulled my hand. I enter the house and take off my coat.

I go straight to the living room and saw my other 2 bunny cuddling. "Heyyyy" I shouted scaring them.

"Are you kidding me. You are not scary hyiee" Hye In rolled her eyes. I just giggled and plopped myself on the comfy couch.

"Hey, take off your winter scarves" Lena said trying to pulled off my scarves. "Noooo" I stopped her.

I sighed and looked at them. "Please, don't ask anything. I will explain everything after this" I said and pulled of the scarves.

They look so shocked by the hickeys.

"Are you already making out" Lena widened her eyes. I rolled my eyes and explained the truth things to them.

"Please be patient. We know it hard for you. This is one of the struggle being an idol" Yuri patted my back. "Yeah, but this is way too many. How can I hide this" I sighed.

"You got makeup artist here" Hye In laughed. We laughed and spend our times doing girl things.

*

I wake up in the morning and started to roaming around the house. I checked my phone and there was

"47 missed call and 79 messsage??!!" I widened my eyes.

I quickly checked it when I found Jungkook name on it. Is he out of his mind. Why would he do this.

I check his message and found so many nonsense message. He must be drunk. But why would he drink when he doesn't got any problems.

I sighed and worryfeeling started to scatter in my heart.

Please don't do anything stupid Jungkook.

*

I came back home after going out with them the whole day and arrived on midnight.

I looked around and it so dark here.

I go straight to my bedroom when suddenly I heard a wailing sobbed. My hair behind my neck started to straighten up.

I found out it came from Jungkook room. Without thinking, I zoomed off to his room.

I found out he is crying on his bed while holding a paper on his hand.

His eyes was super red also his nose. I can't stand there any longer and go to him.

I hugged him tightly when he suddenly hugged me back. I rubbed his back and patted his head. I break the hug and look at his face.

The moonlights shine on his side face and make his face more attractive. My eyes softened from the sight and smiled awkwardly.

He look at my face and pulled me closer with him. He tighten his grip and put his face on a crook of my neck.

I froze from the sudden skin touch and I can feel my heartbeat stopped at that moment.

His tears wet my neck and his hot breath go through my body.

"Please tell me your problem" I said. He shakes his head.

"Gwenchana" I patted his back.

He mumbled something but I can't hear it.

"Chiikwaaw"

"ChickAaaAaA"

I lifted my eyebrows and just nodded with his statement.

When he is kind of okay. I decided to leave him alone and go to my room.

I stand up from his bed and go to the door when he suddenly grabbed my wrist.

"Please stay" he said with his red eyes. I just nodded and stay by his side until we fell asleep in each other arms.

Jungkook POV

I wake up with my stuffy nose and swollen eyes. I must be crying so hard last night. I look at my side and saw an angel sleeping peacefully.

Her hair that covered her hair smell so good. I don't know but it is so addictive. I tucked her hair behind her ear and stared at her face.

"That's why I hate you Eun Hye, you always make my heart beat for you. I hope this is not dream. I hope this is true. I really wanted you sleep beside me and I wanted to wake up every morning greeted by your perfect face"

I smiled and caress her face. She groaned and snuggled closer to my chest. I giggled and enjoyed that moments when suddenly I slapped my cheeks.

It hurt

It not a dream

Oh my god.

I really wanted to enjoy this but she can't see this.

I stood up from my bed and widened my eyes. Since when I'm shirtless.

I quickly dressed up and go downstairs.

I looked my face in the mirror and saw my face become so red.

Only you can make me felt like this.

I shake those thought off and make a breakfast fro the two of us.

END Of POV

*