Rain

I plopped myself on my bed as I stared at the ceiling. I had ignored Jungkook for three weeks now. I relieve a long sigh and opened my phone.

I keep typing a message but in the end I will deleted the message. I don't have the courage to message Jungkook.

But I literally miss him so much.

I decided to took a long shower and wear my pajamas.

I go downstairs and call my brother name many times but there were no answer.

The situation are getting creepier as I remember that I'm the only who are here in the huge mansion alone.

My mind started to think everything. It could be robber, rapist, crazy guy, sasaeng or the worst is

Ghost.

I opened my tv and make the volume to maximum.

It better than earlier. I smile stupidly staring at my tv.

I go to the kitchen and and make me some dinner.

*

I busily cooking that I didn't heard that it was raining outside.

Then I heard a knock at my door. I stopped my works and tried to listened it carefully.

Then I heard a knock again.

"WHO IS IT??!!!" I screamed as the rain getting heavier and my voice mixed with it. I heard a mumbled but I can't hear a clear voice.

I took off my apron and I wiped off my hand. My head already think about Eun Gi. I hadn't met him for two days as my schedule was packed.

I smiled widely and opened the door confidently.

My smile dissapear when I saw a figure shivering from coldness of the rain.

The figure was fully wet and the ears also red. I can't help but to pulled the figure in the house.

*

"Drink this" I said as I put the hot coffee infront of him. I sat on the couch beside him and turned my head away.

I fiddle with my fingers as the tension between us getting awkward.

"Eun Hye~ I miss you" he suddenly plopped himself beside me and hugged me. He put his face on the crook of my neck.

Our body was too close that I think he can heard my crazy heartbeat.

Although, his body was cold from the rain but after he hugged me. Everything going hot. I'm melted in his embrace.

Without knowing he started to smooch my collarbone and explored it.

I flinch by the sudden kiss and broke the hug.

"This isn't right. I don't want to do this" I pushed him. "But, I'm missing your cuddle" He pout.

"Please, don't make this more hard for me Jungkook" I begged to him.

"Then, let make it easier. Let's give up and be a real couple who live happily" he smiled as his bunny teeth shown.

"This would never work" I said to him. "Let's try our luck" he smile. "But I don't want to" I said again.

"Your eyes can't lie. It tell me everything, honey" he lifted up my chin and stared deeply into my eyes.

I gulped and turned away. I hide my flustered cheek as my ears getting red.

"Aww, my baby is shy" he chuckled. "Stop calling me with cringe names" I slapped his shoulder playfully.

Then my phone chimed disturbing our romantic times. I sighed and take my phone.

It showed Eun Gi message that told me he will back home in 10 minutes.

Oh my god.

If Eun Gi saw Jungkook, he will kill him. So I widened my eyes as I look at Jungkook.

"GO GO GO, Eun Gi oppa ARE COMING HOME. HE CAN'T SEE YOU WITH ME" I said as I pushed him outside as the rain already stop.

"But how about this Eun Gi hyung outfit??" Jungkook ask as he pointed the clothes that he is wearing right now.

"I will inform him later. Bye. It felt better after meeting you" I smiled shyly as Jungkook nodded and smiled.

He then go and I close my door.

I smiled creepily as I stared at the house.

Is he just being lovey dovey to me now. I like it. How would I wish I can see that everyday.

More chapter to come❤️ Stay tuned guys😍