Bikini

"I don't need this, I'm okay with it" I said rejecting his offer. "But, I want to go with you" He pout.

"Jungkook,why would we need a honeymoon when we can enjoy ourself here" I put my palms on his cheek slightly pinching his cheeks.

"I want to go a trip with you ,pleaseeee" he whined. "Okay, just because you acted cute doesn't mean I lost to you" I said before chuckling with him.

-

I put my clothes and Jungkook clothes in our suitcase as tomorrow is our honeymoon trip to Maldives.

"Jungkook, what did you think about this?" I asked him while showing off my bikini. "What did suit me better" I said while ruffling the bikini.

"Why wo- would  you wear an undergarments inf-infront of peoples. Wear something not revealing like this swimming suit!" Jungkook stuttered while his eyes roaming around the rooms.

"Ahh waeee~" I whined when he suddenly snatched the bikini and put it back in the closet. "That's my favourite" I pouted. "Nothing will works on me." He said while shooking his head.

"Jungkook oppa~" i clings onto him. "We are the same years,why would you call me that" Jungkook shrugged. "Aigoo~ Okay, fine! I will not wear that things" I said with a little bit high pitch tone.

"Good" He smirks. I grabbed the bikini and throw it in the bin. "HAPPY??!!" I shouted before going down quickly.

"Who did he think he are! Aishh, That coconut head!!" I said while stomping my feet.

"I'm your husband of course" A voice can be heard behind my back. I glared at him before plopped myself on the couch madly.

"Why would you be mad just for a bikini??" Jungkook plopped himself beside me. He put his head on my shoulder and wrapped his arm at my back.

"Go away, your head are heavy" I slightly pushed his head from my shoulder. "I'm cold,please let me stay like this for awhile" he said grabbing me.

I didn't do anything and just froze at the moment.

"Waittt!!" Jungkook screamed out of nowhere.

"OH MY GODD! YOU SCARED MEEE" I said while slapping his arm.

"Are you perhaps on your period?" Jungkook said widened his eyes. "WH-WHAT DID YOU S-SAY??" I stuttered. "I said did you perhaps on your per—"

"YES I AM" I said before turning away my face. "No wonder why you are so moody" Jungkook shrugged and put his head on my laps closing his eyes shut.

I caressed his face and brushed off his smooth brown hair. My hands trailed off to his cheeks.

I spotted a scar that left on his cheeks.

Then a dropped of water land on his cheeks.

"Why are you crying? My baby should not be crying" jungkook opened his eyes. "I just remembered something" I smiled and brushed my nose against his nose.

He showed his bunny teeth afterwards.

"I can't resist your cuteness" I giggled.

-

I promise I will end this story quickly😭😅 sorry for making you wait❤️