Chapter 098: Dragon King's Test

AN: it only came to my attention lately that in some chapters of Volume 5 and 6, I have actually mistyped Dakar as 'Qatar' so I ask for your forgiveness for this confusion. The Union is stationed in Walled City of Dakar and not in any "Qatar" which is a country in our Earth. I will not use Qatar in this story so please forgive me for this blunder...

================================
Chapter 098: Dragon King's Test
================================

After logging in, [Randall], or the young Gregory scion, Angus Gregory, a senator's son, was very surprised by the level of change that went thru in this once dilapidated Storage Warehouse.

It has only been a day in the real world, or three days in the game, but the level of changes that had happened in their hideout was truly immense.

Before, it looked like a street gang's asylum but now, it looked more like a real prince's hangout.

Four new warehouses were added into the space and then connected, rehabilitated, and then made into a new "realm" within the Castle City —there're areas for recreation, pool, lounge, gaming (where the [Players] can upload classic console games and play it within Terroa), and there were also the room for bringing in women and such. It was a flat for bachelors. It was their paradise in the city.

But although Randall felt overwhelmed and really happy with his decision to be able to join these guys, he walked in with an irritated expression.

After all, he was preparing to attend the Conclave just now and was ordered by Prince Zola to attend an emergency meeting.

As soon as he entered, he saw that majority of the members of the Royal Guards —them— already took their seats in the assembly area.

This was official business.

this is serious...

He thought and his irritation lessened a bit. Zelga wouldn't call them 'all' here if it wasn't something a big name like him wouldn't take seriously.

must be something about the King Tests...

He concluded.

Randall took his seat and asked the woman, the earlier Elf he wanted to get along with, beside his own seat: "Do you have any idea of why we were called to come here regardless of anything we're doing in the real world?"

The Female Elf looked at him with slight irritation, but Randall was so focused on the question that he didn't notice it. She then answered, "They said that we are going to attack an organization. Aside from that, I don't know anything else."

Randall nodded at her and then quietly arranged his equipment and gears. On his stat window are his stats... all of which were flat 600.

In the past few days, all of them Royal Guards of Prince Zola —no, King Candidate Zelga— already finished their Dragon Blood baptism alongside the personal soldiers of Grand Knight Blue Draco.

Over 30,000 soldiers were baptized in the True Dragon Blood of Labrador, and the Dragon itself was already made into a pile of resources since it was Zelga himself who butchered it for them.

Because it was its master who killed it, it didn't put even the slightest resistance and became "food" for them to swallow whole.

Over 30,000 people... with 600 flat stats...

It was a scary concept.

These are the combined forces of Grand Knight and Elder of the Jeremiah Council of Elders, Blue Draco, and him, King Candidate, Zelga.