Chapter 024: Make Me Proud

================================
Chapter 024: Make Me Proud
================================

She bowed her head again and continued, "That day, me and my daughters were visiting another place and on our way back home, there was a loud explosion... followed by the darkening of the sky."

Mohindra's recollection was accompanied by tears as she still remembered the scene that day as if it was just happened recently.

The clear sky suddenly turned black and red, with the howling of the wind and the cry of her husband as he spread his Lightning Domain to protect every life he could protect... buying as much as possible so that his family could get away...

....................................................................

.......................................................

....................................

........................

............

.......

....

...

..

"Quickly run!"

"Get as far away from here as you can!"

"Everybody run away!"

"Run for your lives!"

"Your Highness! Your Highness!"

"RUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!"

"Father!"

Almost all her brothers, sisters, uncles, aunties, all those who were in the old mansion died in just an instant and it was only her husband, being a strong Dragon King as he is, that managed to survive.

The sound of the Lightning Domain shattering in the next instant was still clear to her memories. Her husband died, she realized.

At the wake of the tragedy, she saw not a speck of her husband's corpse... only that 'demon' and his eyes that fixed itself on her daughter. Who had ran straight at the scene.

"Electra!" Mohindra panicked.

The 'demon' vanished and appeared in front of the girl, his hand draped in that bloody fire, he intend to kill her. But... something happened at the next moment that made her gasp.

The demon's other hand moved. Its dark sleeves turning white "it" grabbed the killing hand that was going to going for her daughter.

It was only for a moment but she saw it clearly. The 'demon' seemed to have received some sort of attack and it flew backwards but didn't forget to push the girl away towards her.

She struggled to catch her daughter who fainted but when she turned her gaze back to the demon, it had already retreated into the horizons, blew up the huge hole in the sky dome, and escaped the scene, only leaving a deathly silence and the few remaining blood fires that lingered at his departure.

Her daughter was safe; unconscious, but safe.

But her husband was dead, and that was a loss that had haunted their tribe until this very day.

..

...

....

.......

............

........................

....................................