Chapter 082: The Fish Wants to be Fried

Guys, I posted something in my Profile connected to this link "https://nextbeta.wattpad.com/reader" so please have a look-see and help me out.

In the meantime, please enjoy the ten chapters.

================================
Chapter 082: The Fish Wants to be Fried
================================

Maki was the first to flip out.

"You entered without permission! You capture my people in front of me without reason and proof of any crime... Siva, you better be sure of what you are doing or I swear no matter how much we owe you, I will still not give you what you want."

Siva understood Maki's stance. If they switched places, he'd also flip out like this just be seeing a seemingly loyal subordinate being accused of his crime without prior proof or evidence.

"Maki. You have lie detection capability, yes? So I want you to scan every passing moment of what is about to happen and tell me what you feel. Oh, and you should start scanning his vitals now."

When Siva spoke, he stood up and slapped Gats in the head then verbally ordered to Cortana.

"Contact all the people in The Company that has any lie-detection, hypnotism, and truth seeking ability... we will extract a few information about this bastard about their connection to the Church of the Blood Dragon God and LAGRAM Alliance."

When Siva spoke to here, Maki shut his mouth and observed Gats. At the next moment, everyone in the Conference Room were transferred to another place. It was the dungeon right below Apus Epirus. Of all of them, only Gats was the one that was surprised.

"How did we—"

"—you don't have to know."

Gats was very familiar with Apus Epirus since they owned it before Siva stole it by using the power of the contract. Every features of Apus Epirus are on his head and there was never a feature that let you teleport from one place to another.

In the first, wasn't he in SS-Pandora earlier? How did he get here?

Of everyone in the Conference Room, it was only him who has a classic face of utter disbelief.

Siva brought Gats who are currently trapped in a humanoid prison into a prison cell and Maki was in a complete mouth-shut as he glared at Siva.

"What then?" he hissed at him.

"We wait." Siva answered. "We don't have the right skills to extract the truth from him. If it were me, I would just do on my usual way and make him squeal like a pig with every truth and lie he says but since you're here, I'm going to treat him as a proper human being.... with respect."

After he spoke, he pulled out the Asgard's official [City Lord Panel] and activate the prisoner feature for their captive.

Unlike how the Blue Card Legion treated Scion back then, Siva was as harsh as he can and took away all of Gats' items in possession.

On Gats' vision, there was something that caught him by utter surprise, shock, and disbelief.

[You have been caught and condemned to lawful imprisonment!]

[Your sentence will start immediately.]

[Status changed to: Prisoner!!]

[A "Prisoner Status" subjects you to be a captive!]

[Your items and equipment were confiscated!]

[The City Lord of Asgard impounded all of your belongings and branded you as a prisoner judged with the sin of Sabotage, Espionage, and Betrayal to the people of Terroa by allying yourself to the enemies, the LAGRAM Alliance.]