Chapter 038: Battle Like A Maniac

================================
Chapter 038: Battle Like A Maniac
================================

Because of the high-speed attacks, she expended her Mana at a very fast rate. She had cast one Tier-5 spell after another and although she drank a vial of Blue Potion, it did nothing more than recover a meager 25% of her Total Mana.

Although as a quasi-Immortal, 25% was enough to make her last long in a battle of attrition as a Mage against lower classed enemies, it was still different when she was fighting against someone like Siva who can deliver successive lethal attacks with great progression without any Mana expenditures.

This clearly shows that Mages are indeed the one to come out weaker if pitted against warrior types.

Add to that the [Blood Verse] effect that doubles all of his damage output against any follower of the Bloody Church, and his double Endurance, Siva's unrelenting attacks made her cast one high-Tier spell after another to defend and also fight back.

How many high-Tier spells had she cast since she last swallowed a vial of Blue Potion?

It has only been quite a few seconds, not even an entire full minute!

Sandra used the last of her Mana and cast an Earth Shield as a last resort, preparing herself to escape and dearly wished that she could teleport away with the T-Device she pulled out of her Inventory.

Siva's swing destroyed the already distorted Shield Barrier Magic but he didn't halt and continued to give a mental command.

Another spatial opening appeared behind him just a split second later after his attack. Following this spatial opening was a bright pillar of light along with the violent splitting of the wind that rippled out like a giant wave of thunder.

BOOM~!!!

To all those watching from afar, they only heard a loud explosion followed by the whooshing storm of wind, followed by the expanding force of collision, followed by a force that pushed them away from the impact center. It erupted with terrifying force and pushed everything out around Siva.

When the bright light subsided and the blades of wind subsided, they discovered it. The firing of the second Longhorn Cannon obliterated every fiber of Sandra's being.

Nothing was on the area Siva focused it on. There was only the parting of the dust particles and the booming hum of the sulfuric wind in the space it was fired upon, trying to fix the balance in the area around him. But, there were no remains of Sandra anywhere they looked. The Acolyte Legion felt a cold wind drape over their spines.

Another Priest-class existence of the Church had died today... and it was all done by a single man.

Siva, on the other hand, did not stop there as he turned to look over at Hossain's direction with his coldly glaring placid gaze.

"YOU KILLED HER!!!" Hossain roared and he knew that he was next so he paid no heed to defense and focused only on getting revenge for Sandra.

Siva took a step forward and he and the BMA was gone in the next instant.

"Where is he!" Siva roared from behind Hossain.

During the fight between him and Sandra, their force of battle dragged their location far away from the center of the Church's formation where the Cardinal landed earlier.

Cardinal Hossain was about 120m away.

It took Siva three blinks in one full second before appearing right behind his target.