HAPPY HALLOWEEN! 👹 (S)✔

Small hands slicked back green hair slowly. Brown eyes scanned the mirror and grinned. With a sense of madness, Chaeyoung simply thought,

'What mayhem could I possibly cause to disturb the order today?' She began to cackle. She grabbed a gun and put it in her back pocket.

"Ah, since it's Halloween, I think I'll have some fun scaring the civilians. Maybe play a round of Russian roulette with a twist." Chaeyoung said out loud. She took the gun out and opened the cylinder, placing five more bullets in the cylinder.

"I think a dull game of Russian roulette could be funner this way....maybe bloodier." Chaeyoung began to laugh hysterically and put the gun back in her back packet.

She made her way out into the cool night and put on a hat. Children tricker treated around her. How every costume disgusted her. But she walked with that maddening grin.

"Miss do you have candy?" A little girl asked. Chaeyoung bent down and pulled out a grenade from her back pocket.

"This is better than candy. It'll leave you in pieces." Chaeyoung said and winked. The girl took hold of the grenade.

"Don't pull the pin till you get home okay?" Chaeyoung asked. The little girl grinned and nodded.

Chaeyoung walked away, laughing to herself. She scared a couple more kids and occasionally threw their bags on the floor, mocking them as they cried. It only made her laugh. Bright lights and the sound of music had caught her attention. She widened her eyes and clapped giddily as she saw the many teenagers in the yard.

"Oh a party. Ah I love parties." She said and skipped her way across the lawn.

'I wonder if they like Russian roulette.' She thought.

"Knock knock. Oh, just walk right in." She began to cackle and made her way in. The sound of electronic music invaded her ears. She lifted her arms and began waving them around. Eyes watched her from afar. Chaeyoung grinned, she had the urge to massacre the place.

She scanned the room when she caught sight of a lone girl standing in the corner. She was dressed as the....mummy? Chaeyoung was intrigued instantly. She pulled out her gun and pretended to shoot causing some young adults to step back. She had managed to make her way over to the girl alone in the corner.

"Not feeling the party? Are you just dying to leave?" Chaeyoung began to cackle. "Leave me alone you freak." Mina hissed. Chaeyoung grinned bigger. She made a bold move and clasped Mina's throat.

"Freak? I'm laughing." She husked and licked Mina's ear. She stepped back and lifted her hand, placing it over her mouth, displaying the smile tattoo on her hand.

She looked deep in Mina's eyes and began to laugh. Mina was intrigued by the maddening human being before her. She snaked her hand over Chaeyoung's chest.

"Why don't we get out of here? Because as you said, I'm just dying to leave." Mina husked. Chaeyoung put down her hand.

"Well then, how about we go out with a bang?" Chaeyoung asked. She took out the gun and opened fire. She took a hold of Mina's hand and led her out of the party. Four more shots were fired, killing four more people.

Chaeyoung broke into laughter as screams invaded her ears. She could smell blood from yards away. It fueled her excitement.

-------------------------------

"Ah so pretty." Chaeyoung said and grazed her hand over Mina's ass. Mina grabbed Chaeyoung and flipped her onto her back. With an oof Chaeyoung landed on the sofa.

"My my someone's eager." Chaeyoung said. Mina pulled out a knife and put the blade to Chaeyoung's throat. "Such a pretty young thing." Chaeyoung husked and winked at Mina.