Chapter 8 Family comes first

Byakuya's POV

   We finally made our way to my division. It was hard though, trying to get unseen through the morning is nearly impossible. Especiallyif you have a kid on your back saying "Hi, my name is Akyoshi Kuchiki!" 

I quickly close the door to my office, once everybody was inside.

"Hey Dad, is this your home it's awfully small. No wait, it's one of your homes?" Akyoshi said jumping up and down on the couch that was just placed in there. 

"Nii-sama, You do know that we were to report back to the Head Captain about the mission. He won't like it if you stayed in your office first before coming to him." Rukia said as she peeked outside. 

"What will the captains think of this?" I ask softly to Hisana who wrapped her arms around me.

"Does it really matter what they think? You should just think about how we are all here as a family together." she said kissing my hair "And if I know the Head Captain well enough, your burnt toast.

I kiss her in the forehead, before a hell butterfly came in.

"All captains and vice-captains are to report to the weekly meeting. That is all."

Rukia sighed.

"Well, I guess I will go with you guys. Captain Ukitake will probably already be there. We don't want to make a scene either." she said.

"She's right we should go. Akyoshi stop drawing in your fathers books." Hisana scolded. 

I sigh

"Let's go."