Chapter 3 I hate you

Akyoshi's POV

   Mom told me who my father was, when I was old enough to understand. I was angry at him, he was never there when we were starving. Or when we kept getting attacked by Hollows. I protected Mom whenever I could, but I could barely control my reiatsu. I knew it was only a matter of time before Soul Society came to check what the reiatsu was. The girl called Rukia kept her distance, I guess I was glaring at her.

"Get away from Mom, shinigami!" I said threateningly to both of them "Or you will never know what hit you!" Byakuya frowned and sighed.

"Fine then, try stop me." he said as he walked causally over to where I stood. I released my reiatsu . However he kept walking toward me. Fear shot up like adrenaline, my reiatsu wasn't stopping him. Come on, you have to be joking. No one can stand up to my reiatsu, no one! He walked right past me to where Mom was. I slowly calmed my reiatsu, fearful of my now father. 

"Akyoshi, please control yourself. Your father isn't going to hurt us." Mom said as she was helped up by Byakuya. "And he won't hurt me, if that's what your're getting angry about."

I watch with disappointment as Mom and Byakuya, okay dad then started hugging each other tightly. Rukia began crying and joined in the hugging. I was horrified, Mom was hugging shinigami, shinigami who didn't care about what happened to us. 

"I hate you." I said quietly as I ran out the door. Back to the markets of Rukongai.