Taken

*Sherlock POV*

Its cold out, I left my bloody coat at home. It wont matter, if I can't find Redbeard I'm not going back anyways. My mobile is on the floor at Molly's, the only two ways of Mycroft tracking me are gone now. I slow to a brisk walk once I reach the park, tightening my scarf around my neck in a weak attempt to keep warm.

"Hello Sherlock."

I whip around, seeing Irene standing behind me. She is wearing one of my old coats, wrapped tightly in the fabric.

"What did you do to him?"

Mycroft has a tracker on this coat too, maybe it is still operational.

"With who?"

"Fucking bitch! Where is my dog?"

"Watch your mouth."

Irene turns around, walking away from me. I follow quickly, struggling to contain the emotion that is surfacing with each second I am away from my dog. She walks faster, eventually stopping in front of a large house. I follow her through the door, yelping when someone grabs me and pushes me against the wall. Irene locks the door, completely ignoring me as I struggle against whomever has me pinned to the hardwood.

"Have fun boys."

She walks away, smiling softly as she goes upstsirs. I continue struggling, yelping again when I am slapped across the face.

"Hello Sherlock."

Its someone I haven't seen before, grinning wildly at me.

"Ready for some fun?"

Irene re-appears at the top of the stairs, still smiling.

"Be careful with him James, I need him to deliver something for me. Make sure he can still walk, alright?"

The boy nods, licking his lips before turning back to me. I flinch away from his hands, closing my eyes when he pins my arms above my head with one of his hands.

"Can I take him to my room?"

"Yes."

His smile grows larger, grip on my wrists tightening. He pulls me to my feet, pulling me towards a closed door. Irene opens it for him, revealing the darkened set of stairs leading down. I am pushed, tumbling down the stairs and landing hard at the bottom. My head slams against the cement floor, eyes fluttering shut as I let myself pass out.